CHAPTER-30

Jimin sat in the car with his interlocked fingers resting over his lap and a blush plastered over his face

Jungkook on the other hand loosened his necktie and glanced at Jimin who sat there like a newlywed bride, blushing and swaying in his seat.

"Are the reporters following us?" Jimin asked.

"Of course, they are. Should we get more physical to give them nice headlines?" Jungkook teased resting his hands on Jimin's waist.

"Hell, no! I am right here, Sir. My single ass wouldn't be able to handle it so please refrain yourself," Yeonjun shrieked.

Jimin's ears perked up when he heard the voice, "Yeonie? Is that you?" He quickly leaned forwards to take a better look at the face.

Jimin'slips smiled wide as he found the familiar face and ruffled his hair, "You gave me the hint to run away from Viper's stripper house. You were disguised so I couldn't take a proper look at you back then. Now that I see you, you have grown up well!" He squealed.

Jungkook frowned and pulled Jimin back, "Aren't you babying him too much?" He pouted.

"If course, I will. We almost got killed saving him, you coconut head," Jimin replied.

"Yah! Don't call me that. I am a smarty now." Jungkook puffed his chest and chin raised high.

"Yes, you are my jealous bunny." Jimin giggled.

"I am not jealous."

"Yes, you are. I can see it in your eyes."

"No, I am not!"

"Fine then. Yeonie, drop me at your house. I would like to stay there for time being-"

"Hell, no!" Jungkook firmly denied with his ears turning red.

"Why not, baby?" Jimin grinned.

"I.... because...um you know what you can stay at his place."

"Really?" Jimin asked in a surprised tone.

"Only difference would be that Yeonjun will smell incense sticks for his funeral at his home," Jungkook explained in a serious tone and Yeonjun instantly pulled the brakes.

"I am not taking you with me, Tyne. I want to live a long life, please do understand," Yeonjun turned pale as he put forth.

"Fine," Jimin mumbled and scooted back in his place with arms crossed and pout over his lips.

"I am curious," Jungkook began.

"About?" Jimin asked in a bored tone.

"I met Yeonjun through Mr. Bang. How did you know him beforehand?"

"Ou! That's a very long story."

"I have additional time in a day for spicy talks. So, go ahead." Jungkook leaned closer to the driver's seat like a curious puppy.