(Late)Halloween special

Thank you to all those who have waited up to this point, if you've waited at all. The first chapter of this next batch of chapters will be out in two, So enjoy this small special for now, and I will see you guys that make it to this special next time. Bear in mind these usually don't happen at the same time or in the same concept/context as normal chapters.

-------------------

Halloween, a beautiful time for a little bit of messing around and some scares for the mind. Costumes and candy mix quite well. I prepare for the night in my slug costume under the skele-moon 

"What are you doing, Genjy?"

"Enjoying my time away from the angriest woman in the world. Do you know what it feels like to be socked in the jaw just because you happened to be snooping around her room?"

Astro, in his robot mother and baby costume, asked me a simple question of no difficulty but then looked at me as if I was crazy.

"Honestly, if anything, I was the victim. I had to see all of her millions of shorts scattered in the room while alone. I just decided to make ONE big Godzilla statue out of them, so I don't see the problem."

His face shaped itself like a scared psychopath.

"You need to get your head checked."

"Too late."

"Anyway lets capture some ghosts... and childre-(Don't start slandering yet. You don't know why he said it, do not get mad at this. When normal chapters get to this point you'll understand.) OW OW! OK I WON'T! STOP HITTING ME!!!"

Welp, that plan is out the window.

"I'm dropping candy to lure ghosts because I heard a rumor that ghosts are attracted to candy, and one of those ghosts may or may not have stolen my pen."

Astro looked exhausted, but for some reason he doesn't reject what I've said.

"I have already gotten Aidan to place them around the area and make a trail to a specific location."

"Great, so you've planned this out and even got Aidan into it."

"Yep."

He is unusually agreeable today, though he seems more and more tired by the day. I feel like a zombie costume would suit him better at this point.

I place the candies down as Astro follows me through the giant talking Jack-o-Lantern. Hmm, why can't I go through?

"If you want to get through me, you should answer these riddles three."

The Jack-o-Lantern did a full 360 as he said something annoying.

"First: what is brown and-"

"Up your a*s, I'm going aroun- Why are you being so annoying?!"

The lantern's eye narrowed as his spiky mouth followed suit and blocked me from going around.

"If you want to get through me, you should answer these riddles three."

"I don't wanna, pumpkin spice."

"Answer the question."

"No bent head."

"Answer!"

"Nope, orange lighter."

The pumpkin became increasingly angry as I answered in my own way, and its light grew brighter.

"Genjy, just answer. I would like to go back home to my beautiful babies. I'm not talking about any of you, as you guys are more like terrors than cute honey bunches like my sweet little robots."