Valentine

Welcome to your precious Valentine. If you're reading this, then you are my Valentine even though I don't know you, us single's must stick together. We shall wage war on all couples. Anyway, if you're expecting a fully light-hearted experience from this, then you can leave. Rest of you, enjoy. I have to take over the narrating since we have some issues with Genjy and our usual narrator.

---------------------------------

"Um... Astro, what do I do if a girl gives me chocolate for Valentine? She said that she wanted to be my Valentine."

"Hold on, why are you asking me? You usually ask Genjy these types of things and scoff at me whenever you walk by."

"Just look."

Aidan pointed towards a dark corner that usually shouldn't be there. Genjy emerged with dark enlightenment, his eyes dark pinned with a white glow in the middle of his pupils.

"Ah Valentines, the day made to torture souls. Souls of the damned to be alone, endlessly taunted by what they cannot obtain. One we shall rise to destroy our masters."

"See?"

"Ok talk to me"

Astro spared no time to answer after seeing the dark arts of a lonely man.

"As I said she wanted to be my Valentine, but I don't think I have any interest in her. To be honest I would rather stay home and play game- Ah AH AHHHHHH!"

Genjy appeared, molesting Aidan's face as smoke exited his mouth. Aidan froze in horror and could barely scream.

"How unfair. A handsome face but you don't want a Valentine. *Deep breath* If you want I can restructure your face so we can be on the same team."

Genjy's tone was that of a person who had been on drugs day after day for two weeks. He imitated the vibration of a phone with his whole body.

"He- Help! Oh."

Genjy was already gone and Astro was standing right in front of Aidan.

"Ok let's go through this before he starts following us."

-They walked to the meet-up place-

"As I said, at least give it a chance. I would've never gotten to know my true love if I didn't at least do that. Give her even the slightest interest and who knows."

I mean, it's the truth, but Astro ended up building his 'Roboconness' (as Genjy says) because that was the first successful robot he had ever created.

"MMMmm... ok."

They ended up at a restaurant. Chinese one at that.

"Go on, do your best. I'm going to go back to my beautiful wife. Call me if you need me. I'll come back to check how it is going anyway."

"Sigh ok."

He stepped into the restaurant to be met with a brown-haired girl with huge bazankas but with mostly average as far as I could see at least based on how she sat, stood, and walked. Though at least one would usually describe her personality, none of them were particularly normal. Each one was different.

She sat like a shy girl, walked like a popular girl, and stood like a weird girl. She was a living breathing identity crisis... Not bad.

"HHEEYYYY AAAIIIIDDAAANN."

Well we'll see how this goes but first.

-To what Astro's doing-

"Ugh I wasn't expecting to become a love coach. Giving advice was so annoying, how does Genjy do that so consistently?"