Chapter 21 - Cows And Girls

An early chapter for missing a release. Please enjoy to your heart's content. One of my weirder one so keep on guard.

---------------------------------------------------

Tuesday December 16

Year 2077 -100 2 b.c ????

6:00 A.M.

3 days until the birthday

I'm tired, I'm really tired. So tired that I might sleep for 9 months. Yet I have went to 20 different locations looking for jokeless comedy and still have not found a single thing.

I've been chased out by girls multiple times and there were way too many types. Even though there are all of those girls, getting slapped by a squid girl is the worst. Her arms stick to my face and were so slimy. I still have the mark on me right now.

Though I have noticed something. Not every single one that I have went to resorted to violence the second they saw me. Some of them decided to talk with me, even giving me words of advice like "Be careful which place you decide to go to if you're looking for someone in any of girl power groups. You're lucky you came here instead of some of the others."

Even when I snuck in, they seemed nice and caring. They were even preparing a peaceful protest for equal rights, an opposite to what I had heard about the groups. Why wasn't any of this shown on TV?

Anyway, I walked up to the next coordinate, that useless Robocon had given me. Now then, I'll knock first to see what I'm dealing with this time.

*Knock knock knock*

After a small wait, the door opened without any subtlety.

"Oh moo, is that a mooan(moo and man = mooan)!"

Oh f*ck

A cow in old time clothes (probably 1926 or something like that) opened the door.

"Ok I'm just gonna go. This was the wrong place, I just need to get thing-"

"Don't leave moo. I haven't seen mooan of any kind for so long. Why don't you come in and enjoy my hospitality."

-Not even 10 seconds later-

"COME BACK AND RUMBLE MY UTTERS!!"

"AAHHHH!!"

Why am I kind of liking this?

I'm being chased down by a cow and I am enjoying this way too much. I have gone to the dogs.

*Ring Ring Ring*

Who is calling me at this important time. It couldn't be a scam caller since I don't have anyone else in my phone other than Robocon.

I pressed the big red button on the unknown number.

*Ring ring Ring*

I pressed it again.

A series of *rings* went by and I kept pressing that same hang-up button. The same phone number just kept coming back.

I checked behind me to make sure that I was keeping my distance from the cow. Low and behold, it was right behind me and...

"WHY ARE YOU UNDRESSING IN THE MIDDLE OF THE STREET?!"

"I just want to be ready for moo, darling."

"WELL STOP!"

I started running even faster than I did before giving speedsters a run for their money.

*Ring Ring Ring*

For f*ck sake, I'll answer it. Quickly swiping the mischievous green logo that now decided to move around the screen. Ah, I hate everything.