Chapter 23 - Oculus Defilement

"You shall be punished for stepping onto our grounds."

Covered in the riches of the world to capture the attention of any being around. That person had no issues with the people flaunting it without any care.

"You men who have entered this place of dignity where women are supposed to be guaranteed to be safe! I swear all you men are the same."

The throne almost touched the ceiling, which might as well have been the sky, and on it, they sat proudly. The person seemed to act like they were above me in every regard. With just the slightest wave of glittering jewelry, I didn't need to confirm anymore that she did not deserve any of my respect.

"And what says that I don't just take what I want and leave you stuck up princes- errr..."

Suddenly I felt a sharp object that curved like a katana pushing into my back. It couldn't be a sword though right? I should be one of the only people to have a sword in this modern time unless they somehow managed to steal my SWORD!!!

MY PRECIOUS PRECIOUS SWORD HOW DID THEY GET IT!? Wait calm down, all I need to do is flatter their queen, and maybe I can get it back without getting mobbed. But it'll annoy me for the rest of my life, UGH!

We can kill them pretty easily you know. You won't have to-

Shut up.

I raise my hands, though that is the best I'll do, and suck up to her as much as possible.

"I mean umm... The greatest QUEEN that I had ever laid my eyes upon, this subject of no meaning should be kissing your feet right now. I will pickle your feet and clean every crevice with this worthless dog's ton-"

"Ok ok, you can stop!"

The woman behind me twitched before pulling the sword away. It seemed that I got through.

Good job, I could see you degrading into a chihuahua at this very second.

As I said, shut up.

I heard a feint somewhat disappointed sigh come from the throne. The person sat there without any movement, straight, without a hint of slouching.

"Didn't I tell you to leave?"

"Yes ma'am you did. We just thought that maybe you would need some help."

"Thanks but I can handle this so you all can rest assured."

"Yes, maaaammmmmm..."

I slightly looked back to enjoy the sight of them slowly retreating to the big door, back grouchily arched as they dragged my beautiful sword on the ground.

Of course, I couldn't let them take it so I lifted my arms,

"And leave the sword."

"YES MA'AM!"

SLAM

They rush through the door slamming it and sending reverberations throughout the entire room, but happily, my sword stayed as well thus I didn't need to do anything.

"Anyway, now that they are gone we can talk."

Before she finished her sentence, I heard a metallic sound from the throne immediately catching my attention if it wasn't there already. Then I heard fwumps as I started looking back up to the throne. I saw fabric and jewelry coming off of the person in heaps as she stepped down the stairs.

A huge gasp left my body as my heart and soul seemed to shake as it seemed like a w-woman was coming on to me. What the heck am I saying that's pathetic.