Chapter 1

(Hey all well here is the new story i've been working on, not sure the name fits but i'll let you guys decided, so here is chapter 1 and happy reading.)

Abigail Anderson was one of if not the best Personal Assistant to some of Hollywood's top stars, growing up in a small town in Boston Massachusetts Abigail had dreams she saw herself maybe being a doctor, a lawyer or maybe even an actress herself but growing up she always found herself helping people.

Whether it was her nextdoor neighbor or the kid down the street Abigail was a helper. After her highschool graduation her parents passed away in a plane crash, 18 years old no family keeping her in boston she decided to go visit her aunt carol in California and that's where she stayed.

Going to UCLA for business management, that's where she met Jackson Kennedy, a 22 year old law student, who was from the same small town that Abby was from. It was love at first sight. At least that's what they say in the movies. But in Abigail's case it wasn't love at first sight for her.

Over the years Abigail and Jackson had their ups and downs, they were on and off more off than on during their relationship, more than she would care to remember but what she remembered were the good times.

One good time in particular was when Jackson convinced her to go back to boston. Even though she told him repeatedly that she really had no desire to go back there but she loved him and she went back for him.

It was Christmas eve at Jackson's parents house and Abby had to admit she did love christmas, she loved the decorations and the snow covered streets. The carolars, the smells of fresh baked treats, it reminded her of her mom. She was always baking no matter what holiday it was but she mostly baked at christmas.

During the night Jackson and his family exchanged gifts she saw the happy expression on their faces, she missed that about her family.

Jackson looked at Abigail and smiled, he excused himself from his family and asked her to join him outside.

"Jackson, it's freezing out here." she said

"I know I'm sorry I didn't think it would be this cold." He said taking off his coat and placing it on her.

"What are we doing out here?" she asked.

"I've been trying to find the right place or the right time for this but I've couldn't find the right place. Abigail I love you, I've loved you for so long and well i couldn't think of a better place to ask you this." He said getting down on one knee.

Abigail gasped and put her hand over her mouth.

"Abigail Lynn Anderson, will you do me the honor of becoming my wife. Will you marry me." he asked

He opened up a red velvet box and revealed a gorgeous diamond ring.

"Jackson, I don't know what to say." she said

"How about yes." He said

"Oh my god, yes, yes I'll marry you." She said

He took the ring and slid it onto her finger. He got up off his knee and pulled her in and passionately kissed her.

She never thought she would be engaged but here she was engaged to be married. She was about to become Mrs Jackson Kennedy.

And 2 years after they graduated college they were married. It was a big wedding and most of the guests were friends of Jackson's parents. She didn't really have many friends except one, Katelynn Reed.

Katelynn Reed, when Abigail first met her she thought this girl was one odd chick and she was, Kate is a free spirit she didn't believe in love she just wanted to have fun and fun she had.