Chapter 3

(Hey guys hope your enjoying this, SO what do we think of the name if anyone doesn't like and think i should change it i will, i'm not sure everyone likes this story this is different from my first story i wanted to try something different, i don't really have anyone to bounce ideas off of so if anyone has ideas or input i'll read it, This chapter is hot and spicy, so smut warning so enjoy and happy reading.)

2 years later.

It's been 2 years since Abby and Liza had been representing Chris Evans and it's been amazing.

They've been everywhere, Los Angeles, Vegas, Europe and so many other amazing places.

As for Abby and Jackson, well they are married they have their ups and downs like any married couple would have.

Jackson had been promoted to assistant defense attorney , and he was gone more on business trips than he was home. It got to the point that Abby was glad she had something to keep her busy.

One warm summer day Abby had to drop off some paperwork to Chris for a new project he was getting ready to launch, so she headed over to his place to get the paperwork signed before he left for his next movie.

When she got to his house she knocked on the door but all she could hear and see was dodger, Chris had given her and Liza a key for when he needed to sign paperwork,

Abby unlocked the door and headed inside, to be met by dodger.

"Hey bubba, how ya doin, where's your dad." Abby said giving dodger some scratches and pets.

Abby set her stuff down on the counter and followed Dodger outside, when she got there she saw a site that was just too hard to describe, she saw Chris swimming in his pool.

All Abby could do was stare, her mouth began to dry and her eyes were glued to the Greek god that was emerging from the pool, his body dripping wet, glistening from the sun, shining like a diamond. Abby let out a to her sounded like a small orgasmic moan.

"Oh hey Abby, what brings you by." Chris said

Abby didn't answer him, she was too busy watching the pornographic image playing in her head.

"Abby, you ok." Chris asked.

"Huh, oh yeah I'm fine, it's just a little hot out here." Abby said, scratching the back of her neck.

All Chris could do was smile.

"Were we supposed to have a meeting today." Chris asked.

"No, umm Liza gave me that paperwork for you to sign before you leave for Atlanta." Abby said

"Oh yeah, umm where is it?" Chris said

"In the house it's in the house." She said

Abby looked up and saw that Chris was staring at her and she quickly looked away.

"Abs you ok." Chris asked

"Umm yeah I'm fine, why do you ask?" She asked.

"Well you just look a little flushed." He said

"Oh sorry it's just a bit warm out here sorry." She said, rubbing the back of her neck.

"Yeah it is warm, why don't we go into the house so we can cool off and I can get those papers signed." Chris said

All Abby could do was nod her head.

Once they got into the house Abby and Chris headed into the kitchen followed closely by dodger.

"Ok so these are for the new A Starting point project and this is for the website design, just sign on the dotted line. And these ones are for the ok to get started on the promotion for ASP." Abby said