Chapter 2

(Ok guys this one has some adult themes readers be warned, smut lots of smut, Enjoy)

When Abby got home later that day she hurried in the house to be greeted by Molly, their dog.

"Hey girl. Where's daddy? Jackson honey you home." Abby said

"I'm in my office babe." Jackson said

Abby dropped off her things and let Molly outside and then headed into Jackson's office.

"Yeah Fred i get that but he robbed a bank and held up a 70 year old grandmother with a gun and then he pistol whipped her, tell me how in the hell are we gonna make this guy look a saint. There's video proof Fred. Look, just go over everything again and get back to me ok." Jackson said, hanging up the phone.

"Wow, that sounded heated. Is Everything ok?" Abby asked.

"Yes princess, nothing to worry about." Jackson said, pulling Abby onto his lap and kissing her passionately.

Abby couldn't help but let out a little moan, she loved it when Jackson was affectionate with his kisses.

When Jackson pulled away, Abby felt her lips slightly swollen.

"So how was work today?" Jackson asked.

"It was incredible, so Liza called me into her office, and of course i was scared to death i thought that maybe i was in trouble or she was gonna lay me off, business has been a little down lately, but anyway she called me into her office to tell me that she landed a very popular movie star to represent. And you'll never guess who." Abby said, still sitting on Jackson's lap.

"Well by the smile on your face it must be someone really popular." Jackson.

"OH he is. Liza is gonna represent Chris Evans." Abby said

"Isn't that the guy that plays Captain America or someone like that." Jackson said

"Yes, and the best part is that she wants me to be her assistant." Abby said

"Baby that's amazing." Jackson said

"It is, I've always wanted to represent someone from Hollywood or entertainment in general, this is gonna be a great learning experience for me." Abby said

"I'm proud of you honey, I think this calls for a celebration, so I want you to go upstairs and put on your nicest outfit, cause I'm taking my girl out tonight." Jackson said

"Or maybe we can stay in." Abby said, kissing Jackson's neck. "And maybe order some pizza and just you know." she said, wiggling her eyebrows.

"I like the you think Mrs Kennedy." Jackson said. "But." He said picking Abby up and setting her on the desk.

"I would much rather have dessert first and when i say dessert i mean you on this desk right now.'' Jackson said

Jackson attached his lips to Abby's neck and began kissing down the supple skin of her neck to the just above her breast. Jackson wanted her and he wanted her badly, so badly that he ripped her blouse open sending the button's flying all over the office.

He pulled her blouse off and tossed it onto the floor, then he roughly pulled down the cups of her bra, exposing her erect nipples, he cupped her breast and rolling and pinching her nipples causing Abby to moan, putting her hands on the back of Jackson's head.

After he sucked all he could from the right breast he made sure he gave the same attention to her left one as well, while he was sucking on her nipple his hand roamed down to the hem of her skirt pushing his hand up her legs pushing them apart and finding her already soaking wet.