Chapter 4

(Smut Warning)

A few days later.

"Oh god Jackson yesssss, don't stop, don't stop." Abby moaned at the feel of Jackson plowing her from behind.

Jackson decided to wake Abby up the only way he knew how, his mouth on her soaking wet clit.

After their morning of hot love making, Jackson broke the news to Abby that he was leaving on another business trip after just returning home.

"What do you mean your leaving, Jackson you just got home." Abby said, holding the sheet against her naked body.

"Baby I'm sorry but this can't be helped I have to go to new York, the trial I've been working on is one mistake away from being 2 years down the drain. If i don't get to new York now i lose the case and possibly my promotion to lead Defense Attorney. You understand don't you." He said, giving Abby a kiss.

She sighed, she knew what being married to a lawyer would be like. But she was beginning to hate it.

"No your right, you've been working hard on this case, it's ok. Besides, I've got tons of work to keep me occupied here." Abby said

Jackson gave her a passionate kiss.

Abby reached down and palmed his cock.

"Baby, I have to go." Jackson said.

"Not yet, I wanna give you a proper goodbye." Abby said.

She unzipped his dress pants reaching in and pulling out his rock hard cock, licking her lips she placed the tip of his cock in her mouth, she began pumping him before taking all of him into her mouth, bobbing her head up and down his shaft.

"Fuck, suck me dry baby, yes, oh god." He said his hand gripping her hair guiding her movements.

Abby reached down and started playing with herself while sucking Jackson's dick, moaning as she inserted two fingers into herself.

Jackson wasn't going to last much longer, he pulled himself out of Abby's mouth with a pop, grabbed her, turned her around and rammed his cock into her dripping wet clit.

He pounded into her like it was his last day on earth.

"Fuck yeah baby that's it, oh god." he growled.

"Jackson oh god, I'm gonna cum." she said

"Yeah baby cum all over my cock, I wanna feel you all over me while I'm gone. Oh god baby." he said, pounding into her.

Abby's body began to shake and her orgasm rocketed her to the point of no return.

Jackson thrusted into Abby hard, filling her up to the brim. Her breathing started to return to a normal rhythm as she watched Jackson zip his pants back up, he leaned down and kissed her.

"I love you, I'll call you when I get to the hotel." He said

"Love you too. Be safe and good luck." she said

"Baby I don't need luck, I've got skill." He said

She smiled and watched him walk out the door.

A couple days later Abby was at the office catching up on some paperwork when Liza called her into her office.

When Abby stood up she got extremely dizzy.

"Wow, I've gotta stop getting up so fast." She said brushing it off and heading into Liza's office.

"Tom no we've already discussed this you can't book her at two events in the same night. Because she's 7 months pregnant that's why. There are plenty of people to represent you, thank you. Goodbye. My god men are stupid. Abby, are you ok you look a little green." Liza said