3

After the debut, the band was so busy that they didn't have the time to sleep sometimes... With interviews, dance practices, performances and on top of that an image to keep for the sake of the company. Our idols were absolutely burned out after a few weeks.

"God!! I can't take it anymore... If I have to say the meaning of the name of the group one more time, I will literally puke" - Kai screams after they had another interview and asked him the question for the fifth time that week.

They were all so tired, but lucky for them they finally finished all the schedule for their debut, the only thing that was left was an episode of a variety show and they were officially done.

They will be able to sleep, and they couldn't wait!!

~~~

Yeonjun POV:

I was dragging my body to the dressing room when I heard one of the staff yelling my name.

"Mina-nuna!! What's wrong?? Why are you yelling my name so loud??

Did I do something?? Oh My God, am I being kicked out of the team?? WhY??"

"YEONJUN STOP!! You are not being kicked out, relax. I'm just here because PD-nim wants to see you so he can talk to you before the show."

"Oh...That 's it?? Uff.. Ok, I'll go to him then."

"One more thing, take Beomgyu with you"

I nodded to the staff and ran to find Beom...

After searching almost everywhere, I was about to lose hope and just go to PD-nim alone. But, when I entered the dance studio I saw him, finally...

Wait a second... What is he doing in that corner?? Is he watching someone??

When I look over all I see is Tae practicing some new choreo that he learned yesterday.. So why is Beom so captivated by him??

Oh well..No time for that I really gotta go and so does Beomgyu.

"BEOM!! Get your ass up, and come with me!!"

He looks surprised and jumps almost immediately and runs away from where he was...

And off we go to PD-nim office.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What do u think Beomgyu was doing??

Find out next chapter.... 😁