9

Taehyun POV:

AAHHH!! What the hell is wrong with me?? WhY aM I SoO AnGrY??

I just snapped at a staff member because she didn't make my lips stand out for a stupid vlog that I am making, and the worst part is that I am in the same freaking rot of Yeojun. I don't want to see that fucker again. I'm getting tired of seeing his face in every corner of the room because most of the time he is all smiley with Gyu and I just want to rip that stupid smirk out of his face.

I was just fuming in anger in my spot when a giant penguin came out of nowhere.

"Great timing Kai, I REALLY needed someone to piss me off more than I already am!!"

I admit that I was probably overreacting and pretty harsh on the maknae, but I was still with the images of Beomgyu and Yeonjun on my head.

" What the heck Taehyun!! You know he just get excited to leave the company for a little, let him enjoy himself"

"Fine...Sorry Kai."

"It's ok hyung, I understand."

Dammit, I just yelled at Kai and got scolded by Soobin.... My day can't get any worse!

(A few moments later....)

I was wrong....

My day CAN get worse!!!

~~~

(previously)

Kai POV:

"So Hyun.... Since you yelled at me and I am still pretty upset"

"You said it was fine..."

"SHHHH!! Anygays....I was wondering if you MAYBE could help me and Binie-hyung with a little something."

"And what is that little something"

"Hyung will explain..."

"Why me? It was your plan."

Soobin POV:

I sign after seeing Kai throw those puppy eyes at me.

"Ok fine... So the favor is basically to stop Beomgyu from answering to the flirting of Jun."

"And why would I do that??"

"Because you yelled at Kai over the fact that you were pissed with the make-up nuna."

"I still don't understand why couldn't one of you do it. Why me?? And Why are we doing this?"

"Because Kai is Beom's best friend so he can't do it, and I will stop Yeonjun from flirting with your precious bear."

"He is not my bear. But, ok... I'll do it. But it's not because of Beom."

"Whatever helps you sleep at night, Tae!"