10

The group has been so busy preparing for their comeback and it's finally here, in 2 weeks they get to perform on stage again and our dear Tae can't wait.

But, they didn't prepare for just their comeback for about 2 weeks now, the 3 lonely members have been having meetings so they can prepare for their plan.

Because of these meetings our bear has become a lot more anxious and confused.

Beomgyu POV:

Oh my God!! I knew it was just a matter of time until he stopped talking to me or even looked at me. He has been hanging out with Hyuka and Soobin-hyung these past weeks and I am internally panicking every time we make eye contact on accident or during the new choreo.

Should I stop this thing with Yeonjunie-hyung??

I've been feeling guilty, as if I betrayed him in some way??

After a few minutes I decided that after today, the deal with Bang-PD will end and I can go back to at least great Taetae every morning. I miss his smile and his fresh out of bed voice.

BEOMGYU!!! FOCUS!!! Now is not the time to be daydreaming about your crush, pay attention to the interview and later you can talk with Yeonjun.

Author POV:

Our stars are now in the middle of an interview on Music Bank on which our dear leader is one of the MC's.

After their comeback, the first show was in Music Bank, where they are now explaining the concept of the song and of the album.

"Yeonjun-shii, can you explain the inspiration behind the lyrics of this song as one of the writers?" Arin, the other MC asks.

"Oh, sure!! This song is about a boy who did anything for love but ended up doing a lot of bad things for someone who didn't deserve him! It was a little hard trying to captivate that kind of felling in to the song but I'm really happy to how it turn out!"

"Wow!! Such a sad meaning, a lot of fans got worried for you, when they saw you are one of the writers."

"Don't worry MOA! This song was nota about me in any way!"

Soobin saw this as an opportunity for their plan to start and didn't think twice when he said:

"If it is about you, I'm gonna be there to make sure you're okay!!"

Yeonjun POV:

What the heck is he doing? And why am I frustrated??

"Uhmm.... Thanks Soobinie!!" I flash him a big smile as I said that.

"But Beomgyu was one of the people who composed and helped write most of the album!"

Taehyun POV:

It's my time to shine!!!