14

Kai POV:

I had such a good time today, I got to see my sisters and be silly as much as I liked with them and the staff that were with us. I even got to call my family because apparently I didn't call them enough and Hiyying was being my mom's target to complain about my disappearance so she forced me to be in the video call so that the staff that were filming us could show it to MOA later on. Don't get me wrong, I love my family very much. I just don't call that much because I'm busy with schedules .

~~~

As I entered our dorm I could literally feel the tension in the air that was all over the apartment. I started to get anxious as I couldn't see the members anywhere.

"Maybe they're in their rooms??" I thought to myself and started to walk towards my shared bedroom with the bunny-like leader of our group.

I'm passing by Yeounjun-hyung room and I suddenly hear a scream.

"Oh MY GoD!! GYU, THAT'S GREAT!!"

"YAH, KEEP YOUR VOICE DOWN!!"

I find it a little weird that Beom and Yeonjun are in Yeon's bedroom together but I push that thought aside given the fact that none of them have been acting normal lately, especially Gyu. I continued walking towards my bedroom, and as soon as I open the door I was cornered by not only Soobin but Taehyun as well.

"What the heck?? It's just me guys, Why are you cornering me?? Jesus...."

" Kai, I think our plan was fired back."

As soon as those word came out of the leader's mouth I could see in his eyes the worry and fear that he was probably feeling right now. Still confuse I turned to Tae only to see the fear and anxious in his eyes.

"Ok, now I'm definitely worried. One of you mind telling me what happened??"

Tae started to explain the whole thing. How the fans liked the interaction to a point that the meeting that they had with Bang PD-nim was about that and that from now on they had to be touchy and flirt with the other duo on camera.

" I don't see the problem, I mean that wasn't the whole point of the plan. For Soobin to have Yeonjun and for Tae to have Beomgyu??"

" What?? I didn't do the plan because I wanted Beomgyu I did it because you asked me to."