4

Beomgyu POV:

There I was just minding my own business, when I heard some music playing in our dance room. I know it is not Yeonjun nor Huening because they went to get dressed for the show later, and by the sound of the music I am pretty sure that is not Soobin.

All that's left is Tae, but I have to be sure before I interrupt his practice.

I turned the knob of the door very slowly so the person dancing doesn't notice me and I sneak a peek to finally see the most handsome boy that I ever seen in my life dancing his heart out.

I swear that I couldn't breathe properly for the next minute. I felt a lump in my throat as I keeped watching and decided to close the door and sit in a corner observing that flawless man.

I got distracted for a second there and next thing I know I am being yelled at by Yeonjun-hyung.

"BEOM!! Get your ass up, and come with me!!"

I jump in surprise and run as fast as I can out of the room hoping by some miracle that Tae didn't notice my presence.

Once I got a hold on Yeonjun I can finally ask:

"What the hell do you want??"

"HEY!! I'm still your hyung, have respect."

"Sorry, sorry. But seriously, what do you want?"

"It's not me who wants something. Bang PD-nim wants to see us both and I was asked to look for you so we could go together."

After I surrendered we made our way to PD-nim office, and once we got there I couldn't believe what I heard.

Author POV:

"I want you two to flirt and be touchy in front of the cameras."

The room got silent as our two stars just stared at each other with their mouths hung open. Until Beomgyu decided to intervene.

"I am sorry, but is this some kind of joke? Because it isn't funny."

"I can assure you that it is not. Your fans like your interactions a lot in interviews so in order to satisfy their wishes and to attract more fans I want you two to flirt more openly with each other."