11

(previously...)

"But Beomgyu was one of the people who composed and helped write most of the album!"

Taehyun POV:

It's my time to shine!!!

~~~

"Yes, that's right! I composed most of the songs, but I got help for most of the lyrics." Beomgyu said while blushing from embarrassment.

"I think MOA will agree that you did an amazing job, Beomie-hyung!! And if this is about you I promise you now that I won't let that happen to you again! Not to my favorite hyung!!"

I said and as soon as I finished I could already see Soobin-hyung respond to me!! The plan is finally on motion!

"YAAAH!! You ungrateful brat!! Come Yeonjun-shii, let's leave these two and go with our favorite maknae home, let them stay here!!"

I laugh a little and hear Kai respond.

"Yupii!! Let's get ice cream!!"

Arin laughs with the group and finishes the interview with Soobin.

~~~

Beomgyu POV:

My mundo went black, I walked to the van to go to the dorm still processing what just happened.

Suddenly I hear a click as everything falls INTO place.

*What the hell just happened??* (** whispering)

I'm still Frozen on my seat as I hear the drivers tell us that we'll be stopping by the company before going to the dorm.

Everybody is anxious trying to figure out the reason behind this sudden change of plans as I'm still in my world trying to think straight.

(He can't do that hahhahahhahhah)

As we get to the company, a few staff are already waiting for us.

Author POV:

"Mina-nona!! What 's going on? Why are we here??" Our dear leader was the first one to leave the van just so he can get some answers as to why they're at the company.

"Don't worry Soobin-shii, the boss called you here so he could talk to you for a little, we were waiting for Kai, because his sister is here for the exchange challenge."

"Hiyyih is here?? Where is my dear sister??"

"She waiting for you in the practice room and

she's not alone!!"

"Lea's here as well??"

They all giggle to the excited maknae, as they make their way into the company.