17

Soobin POV:

What is he doing here?? Did he hear our conversation?? Did I just indirectly confess to him?? Oh my God!! Am I in trouble??

I started to hyperventilate again. I'm in panic mode again, what do I do??

I was too busy worrying about what my hyung heard that I didn't notice that I was being embrace by that same hyung.

"Binnie?? I need you to breathe for me, can you do that??"

I nodded my head, still not being able to talk as I'm trying hard to catch my breath.

"Hey!! It's going to be ok! Breath with me, ok Binnie?? Inhale.....Exhale!! Just like that, do it with me."

He continues to try to calm me down, rubbing my back as to comfort me. It works, as I seem to calm down after a few minutes.

"Ok, it seems that Hyung got you, I'll be going now to try and look for the make up Nuna. Please, Don't have any more panic attacks."

Kai leaves and now I'm getting embarrassed because Yeonjun still hasn't let me go. After he notices me staring he finally lets me loose, I blushed hard missing the warmth of his arms. I decided to break the silence between us as it was starting to get awkward.

"Hyung, why are you here?"

"I-I ... I came to talk with you, but I noticed that you were panicking and I had to help."

"Oh... Sorry, you can talk now I-I'm feeling better... Th-thanks to you!"

"I came here to tell you that you don't need to be nervous about today, and I also came to assure you that you were comfortable with me flirting with you, I-I don't want to force you to do anything!"

"Ok.. Was that all?"

I asked a little disappointed but not to sure why.

"Ac-actually it isn't... I-I.... I li..like, NO.... I love you, Binnie!! I know you probably don't feel the same and it's fine if you don't..."

"Jun.."

"I know I probably shouldn't be feeling this about you, but I can't help it! You are so beautiful and who wouldn't fall for you.."

"Yeonjun..."

"Oh my god... what if I mess everything up with the team just because I confessed to you?? You'll never forgive me... Forget I said anything..."

"YEONJUN!!"

He finally shuts up and I can feel him tense up.

"I lo- love you too Junnie!"

"Y-you do??"

"Yeah, since forever!!"

I can't even finish my sentence as I get pulled by my waist and my lips get captured by this giant fox. I melt into the kiss. Tasting at last the lips I have been dreaming of since my training years.

I couldn't be happier right now!