8

Soobin POV:

"What the heck are you talking about Kai?"

"Just listen to me for a second! I figured out a way for you to win Yeonjun over, if you care to listen for a second you would understand my plan so STOP TALKING AND LISTEN!"

"Fine!! Tell me again.... What is your plan exactly?"

"Okay now that you are listening instead of talking please don't interrupt me again and listen till the end of my plan. It's going to work this way...

Yeonjun and Beom you are going to be in an interview and they're obviously going to flirt according to you, and when they begin to do it you are going to interrupt them and YOU're going to respond to Yeonjun. YOU're going to flirt back to him. And about Gyu, you are going to help me convince Tae to flirt with him instead of that giant fox you like."

I know that while he describe his plan it was not a bad one but I still have a question to make

"Okay Kai, the only thing I want to ask is why Tae?? I mean, will he even agree? Why can't you do it?"

" Ewww Bin. He is my best friend. I can't flirt with him!

Besides, I don't know if you noticed but Taehyun has a thing for Beomgyu. Don't tell me you've been blinded by your man to see that. You know you're not the only one who gets jealous by those two flirting right???"

"I've never noticed before, are you completely sure he likes him? I mean, we can not just force him to do it."

"I'm sure Binie. You don't need to worry, I'm certain about this, but you have to help me convince him because I don't think he knows how he feels yet. But if you don't believe me, go see it for yourself. Next time they flirt, take a look at Tae and you know what I mean."

~~~

After that conversation I couldn't help but notice what Kai said. Every practice, every chance that the duo found to flirt with each other I always take a look at Taehyun, after already being pissed about Yeonjun. When I look at him I see the anger in his eyes and the jealousy that is stuck in mine as well.

Later that evening I looked for Kai in our bedroom.

"You're right, I see it now. Let's do this, I will help you convince Tae."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi gyus!!

Yesterday was my 18th birthday!!! I'm soo happy!!😊