7

HueningKai POV:

God!! I'm tired of Soobin complaining...

Everyday he comes to our room and complains for HOURS about Yeonjun and Beomgyu. Last week was because in an interview with only the 3 of them, apparently Yeonjun pulled a pun on Gyu. Something about a door??

~~~

(Soobin talking in the memory of Kai)

"He was all over him for the ENTIRE interview. You should have seen them... Yeonjun was like...'Are you a door? Because you are adorable' and Beom BLUSH!!! That little bear even threw one back at MY man... He was like...'Are you water? Because I would die without you'

AHH!! Who even does that???"

~~~

(Back to Kai pov)

I have to figure out a way to put an end to my misery.

Something that still bothers me is the fact that Beom just started flirting back. I thought that he liked Tae.

As I continue to observe Gyu I've been noticing that SOMEONE was getting a little agitated.

(Something lit up in Kai's mind, and it was GOOD!!)

"I finally know what to do!!"

I run to Bin in hopes that he will accept my idea and maybe he can think of something together so that he can make Hyun agree as well.

I just hope that I am not ruining anything and that I'm right about Tae.

"Is this going to work?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What do you think Kai is thinking???

Should I post double today since this one was kinda small??

Please leave a comment is you would like me to post another chapter today!!!