15

The next morning the group was already in the practice room to start the schedule of the day, however they still hadn't talked about what happened yesterday and the tension was growing fast. So fast that the staff were already worried about them, and Kai as well.

Last night Kai stayed with both Soobin and Tae locked in his room, just trying to calm down both of them. Because those two gay (even though one of them still hasn't assumed he was one) were entering a gay panic every 5 minutes.

Kai POV:

"So guys, how are you this morning?? Ready for filming another episode of TO DO??"

The room was quiet and as I looked around the staff were all tense and afraid to do the wrong move. They probably think that the group fought or something like that so they were extra cautious as to not upset anybody. They didn't want to repeat the same thing that happened with Taehyun when he was in a bad mood. Suddenly, the door of the room flew open and the director of today's episode entered the room.

"So today we're going on a scavenger hunt, I will be dividing the group in two. Yeonjun and Soobin, you guys are together in one team and the other three are in the other team. Please get ready and don't forget to come up with a fun name for the group of three, the group of two already has a name chosen by PD-nim."

Soobin shyly asked what was the name chosen only to receive the answer:

"Yeonbin"

Oh no!! Bang PD-nim really doesn't waste time.

I looked at Soobin, curious to see his reaction and I was not surprised to see a red tomato with his mouth wide open as our leader.

~~~

They just finished filming the introduction, where they explain what they'll be doing today and the teams. They will later film in different locations with the finals teams and say the name in the beginning of their journey to find the treasure that's hidden somewhere in the middle of the park.

Soobin POV:

I'm in a full on gay crisis and it doesn't seem to calm down. I really don't know how I am supposed to act. I never flirt with Yeonjun, not because I didn't want to, because I don't know how to. I might have seemed fine at the interview last time but it was only because I rehearsed it with Kai and Tae. What if i make a complete full of myself, or worse what if I make Jun uncomfortable and he never speaks to me again.

I was so immersed in my own world that I didn't even hear the door to my dressing room open.

"Hey!! Can I talk to you for a second??"

I jumped at those words from a familiar voice and as I recognized who it came from I froze up.