5

They keep walking in silence, no one dares to speak. After they heard the news and were forced to accept there was an awkward atmosphere around these two.

Yeonjun just couldn't take it anymore:

"Are you comfortable if we do this? I mean, it's not like it's for real if you don't like it or feel forced, we can stop."

"I'm not so sure how I feel about it yet, but is for the fans so I guess we can do this for the show today and then we'll see if we continue or not"

But Beomgyu knew exactly how he felt, he was afraid. Afraid that his crush would think he is interested in Yeonjun or that he thinks he is gay and stopped talking to him or just be disgusted.

It would break his heart into a million pieces.

The show was about to start and Beom felt relieved after Yeonjun made sure he was fine with everything and that he wasn't going to push it too far.

In the middle of the show the host decided it was time for the next game:

"Alright, the next game we are going to be separating you guys into teams of 3 and 2.

Does anyone have preferences about teams?"

Yeonjun saw this as an opportunity and put his arm around Beomgyu's waist:

"I want to stick with this cutie right here! Who can resist him??"

While saying this Yeonjun pinched Beomgyu's cheeks and the poor man looked like a tomato after the compliment. After a few seconds he realized he probably should say something to his hyung as well to captivate the fans and satisfy his boss.

"If I'm cute then we can form the team "Cutie and Handsome", because look at you Hyung. Who can resist YOU??"

They laughed a little and the host was smiling at them the entire time unlike SOME people.

Soobin was trying so hard to understand what was happening and kept staring at them like he had seen a ghost, HueningKai was confused about the situation and Taehyung was feeling betrayed and was burning holes at the back of Yeonjun's head.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------I'll post double today since this one was very smal!!!

Are you liking the storie so far???