Beginnings

On top of a hill, sat a tall and dark house with a black vintage gate wrapped around the perimeter. The house was run down and looked to be abandoned with dead plants and vines lining the sides. It was old and decrypted.

It was the Addams Family Home.

In the back of the house, even sat the Addams family graveyard.

An alarm sounded from inside the house, coming from a clock that was a replica of the house. Surprisingly, a detached hand crawled from behind it and stretched, causing pops coming from the knuckles. This was Thing.

Thing hopped down from the clock and crawled fast around the inside of the house and down a hallway on one of the upper levels.

Passing one of the many doors, he passed one that was one and had a figure standing in the doorway staring into the room. Thing skidded to halt a little passed the door and then crawled back to the figure.

The man of the house, Gomez Addams, stood in the doorway, still in his night clothes and robe. A fez sitting on his head dapperly with a smoking cigar in his hand. His other hand sat in the robe pocket.

Gomez stared forlornly into the room that belonged to his brother, Fester Addams. The room was covered in spiderwebs and dust, looking like it was abandoned. Thing crawled up to Gomez and pulled lightly on one of his pant legs, gaining Gomez's attention.

Gomez glanced down at the hand before looking back into the room. "Think of it, Thing. For 25 years, we've attempted to contact Fester in the great beyond, and for 25 years... nothing. I'm beginning to think my brother truly is lost." He frowned with a soft sigh.

Thing pulled at his pant leg again and Gomez turned away from the room with a frown.

-

In another room of the house, there were two boys playing. A boy of 16, held up a crossbow and aimed it at his younger brother.

"Don't be a baby. I know what I'm doing." The 16-year-old Wednesday Addams spoke in a firm monotone voice. His hair was short, the sides shaved and leaving the top a little longer, slicked down with a side part. His dark eyes stared down the sights of the crossbow held in his long and slightly muscular arms that were covered in a black suit jacket that framed his body similar to his father.

His brother, Pugsley, was currently tied up with an apple stuffed in his mouth, muffling his words as he spoke. His brother was slightly heavy set in a black and white striped shirt and black shorts. His hair was shaved in a buzz cut with only small hairs sticking up in the front of his head.

Wednesday, after aiming carefully, fired the crossbow and the arrow pierced the apple and swift shot.

-

Gomez moved into his shared bedroom with his beautiful wife Morticia. He stood at the end of the bed and watched with intense affection as his wife slept.

Morticia was a tall and curvaceous woman with dark hair that flowed down her back and was spread over the pillows. She was of pale complexion, wearing black night clothes. Her lips and nails were blood red.

"Look at her. I would die for her. I would kill for her... Either way what bliss." Gomez spoke into the room with a revered and breathy tone as he stared down at his wife with deep love.

Morticia's eyes softly fluttered open and locked eyes with her husband. She gave a very gentle smile at him.

"Unhappy darling?" He asked with a grin full of admiration.

"Oh, yes... Yes, completely." She whispered back.

Just then, the sun moved into the room through one of the blinds. Moving across her face and into her eyes. She winced and moved her arm to cover her face with closed eyes. "Gomez, the sun. Il me perce comme un poignard."