Displacement

The next day Fester was on the phone with Craven and was panicking to her over the phone. "They're onto me Mother!" He whined into the phone. "I'm almost sure... Of course, I've tried. I still can't find it. You have to get over here!"

Pugsley rushed over to Fester, holding out two bottles for Fester to choose between. Fester looked at them for a moment and then pointed to one as he was still talking over the phone. "Don't say that, you know I do."

In the background, you can see Wednesday tied and gagged on a chair in the foyer struggling and glaring at his brother as Pugsley walked back over to him with a grin.

-

A little while later, Morticia was talking with Mama in the kitchen, worrying over Gomez. "His trains are everywhere, and the children are beside themselves. Although I am glad Persephone is here, she's been a good distraction for Wednesday." Morticia rubbed her hands together in worry.

Wednesday came into the kitchen and grabbed a kitchen knife to use on Pugsley but as he walked back past Morticia, she stopped him. "Is that for your brother?" He looked at her and nodded.

She shook her head. "I don't think so." She took the knife from him and then handed him a giant cleaver. "There." Wednesday took the bigger weapon and walked off to find Pugsley.

Morticia turned back to Mama. "This can't go on. How can I help him? Do you have anything?" She asked.

Grandmama grabbed a tome of a book and opened it. She looked through some pages to come to a section. "Trouble with husbands... Adultery?" She looked at Morticia.

Morticia frowned and shook her head. "Oh, no."

Grandmama looked again. "Uh, financial, money trouble?"

Morticia shook her head again. "No."

Grandmama continued to look. "Turned into toad or reptile?"

Morticia shook her head, "Is there an index?"

-

Mrs. Craven had arrived back at the house and met up with Fester in his room. She stood next to his dresser, looking at some things from when Fester was a child. Fester/Gordon is on his bed, kneading his hands together.

Fester/Gordon was ranting to his mother. "They know I'm a fraud. The whole bunch. It's not going to work!"

Craven looked at her son incredulously. "Gomez? That overheated moron?"

Fester/Gordon shook his head and looked at his mother panicked. "He's no moron. He's Fester's brother. They had some fight years ago. He's suspicious, they all are. I can tell."

Craven smirked at him. "Really? Well, thank God I came over. I can counsel the troubled family, ease their distress. It's my calling..."

Fester/Gordon looked at her confused. "What?"

Craven put on her fake German accent and smiled evilly at him. "I'm a doctor..."

-

Gomez and Morticia were sitting on a love seat in one of the sitting rooms with Dr. Pinder-Schloss. Gomez looked a little agitated while Morticia rubbed the back of his hands to calm him slightly. Dr. Pinder-Schloss sat in a chair across from them and had her legs crossed and her hands in her lap.

Morticia looked at the doctor. "Should Gomez speak with Fester? He's right outside the door."

Gomez sighed and stood up. He started to rant and pace the room. "I would speak with Fester, if that were Fester, but that's not Fester! That's an imposter!" He stalks over to the door and yells through the door to Fester listening in on the other side. "An IMPOSTORE!"