💖Rise - Stay Here

TW: Stalking, drugging, and bodily restraint. Please read with caution

===============

After months of being trapped in the lair, Y/n had finally gained Raph's trust enough to be able to leave his room and wander around the lair. That was it, she wasn't allowed to leave the lair for any reason. Though she decided to take advantage of this.

While Raph wasn't looking she made a run for it. While she fled through the tunnels of the sewer she could hear Raph yelling after her and the sound of glass and other objects breaking. He was furious. "Come on Sweetheart! Where did you go?! I'm just trying to do what's best for you!" Raph shouted, part of him hoping she would come running back into his arms. When she didn't, his rage only intensified. He started chasing after her, not wasting another second.

Once Y/n was out of the sewers she ran through the city to her apartment like a bat out of hell. Little did she know a certain turtle was hot on her trail, and he wouldn't stop until he got what was rightfully his back.

When she had gotten to her apartment she immediately goes to her room and locks the door. Her breathing was shaky and uneven. She waited for 2 hours before she finally left her room, she looked around and saw no sign of the turtle she was trying to escape.

Little did she know, when she left her room, he had crawled in through the window. She sat on the couch feeling a wave of relief wash over her. It was cut short moments later when she felt 2 muscular arms wrap around her. "You know Raph gets mad when you don't listen to him Doll..." Raph mumbles, anger still evident in his voice.

Moments later everything went dark. Y/n awoke back in the lair, more specifically Raph's room. She was tied to a chair and when she tried to move it caused the turtle to lift his gaze from the floor to look at her. Seeing him only made her panic more and try to get free from the rope that bound her to the chair.

Raph stood up and walked over to her. "Looks like you'll be staying here for a while until you can learn to listen again.." He states in a low tone, almost growling. He grabbed onto the ropes that held her to the chair and tightened them causing the girl to yelp in pain. "I'm sorry I know it hurts, but I can't risk you leaving me again.." Raph says to the girl, looking almost regretful at hurting her.

Needless to say, Y/n stayed locked in Raph's room for a long while after she tried to leave him. After all, he was only trying to protect her and she could have gotten hurt far worse than what he had done to her.

===============

Word Count: 478