Dispatch // YG

Lucky, the people around you always say that you're lucky. Living the dream you always wanted. You have branded clothes and shoes. You can go travel anywhere you go, eat foods that you want. Befriend who you want to befriend. They say you're lucky to have flashing lights and your fans around you. They aren't wrong. You surely are lucky to have them, but not all the time.

You just want to lay back on your bed and sleep. You always wish to wake up having a normal life now, unlike the past years. You're getting more and more tired. The flashing lights, the media, fans following you anywhere. You're getting tired of it. Why? It's because you're in love.

Love? What is that even? You can't even comprehend what it means. All you know is that you really want to be with him. You want to go anywhere with him. You want to be with Yoongi. Sadly, you can't. Even if the both of you badly want to, you can't.

In your career, love shouldn't exist. It shouldn't be a thing, not with someone. You can't help it. Yoongi was everything you could ask for. He's sweet, kind, and a true gentleman. Yoongi makes you happy, but it's really hard for you.

No one knows about the two of you. Neither of you can take the risk for the media to know. You know they'll hate it. After all he's Suga from BTS, and you? Your career just started, you can't risk anything. This was your dream, or was it just because of greed? You don't know. You can't fathom anymore.

Every time you get to see each other on an award show, you always have to wear a mask. You should always act normally. Even though the corner of your lips tingles, you can't smile that big because people will notice. You can't do anything but just to bow with each other. Thinking of it, there was no meal that you two share comfortably. You'll always get paranoid, thinking what if the media followed you. You always hesitate of going out with him because of the media, but he's always there to tell you it'll be alright.

Earlier this morning your management had a meeting with you. An article was released about you and Yoongi possibly dating. 'Damn it, Dispatch!' was the only thing your mind keeps repeating. You did everything you can to hide your relationship, but the media always wins.

They were furious about it. You were just establishing your career and then this happened. Now you're stuck. Thinking what will be the best for the two of you. You can't do anything but cry. You can only think of one solution.

You stood up and took your phone. You stared at your phone, thinking if you should do it. You sighed heavily and looked out of your window. It was so dark. The moon is not even showing. There was no light. Everything was just dark for you. Tears continued to kiss your cheeks, but it's time.

"Hello?" His voice on the other line made you cry more. You missed it. "Hey? Are you okay?" He asked, but you can't even move your lips. "Listen, I've talked it out with the company, and we'll—" Before he can even finish his sentence, you told him words that he was scared of. Words that you never wanted to say. "I'm letting you go, Yoongi."