Lunchbox // SJ

School is hell for you. You hate how students are insecure about each other. You hate teachers that bring students down. You hate your average grades. Mostly, you hate your seatmate for chewing so loudly. What the hell? You thought and faced your desk.

It was so loud that it's unbearable. You wore your headphones and played a calming song. You were about to drift to sleep when someone knocked your head. "What's your prob--?!" You were about to get mad, but you saw who it was. "What do you want, Seokjin?"

"What's with that attitude, young lady? Why so grumpy?" He asked while sitting on the chair in front of you. "You know why. Ugh." You said and roll your eyes. You can still hear your seatmate chewing so loudly and it made you irritated. You reached your limit and you shouted, "Yah! Can you not?!" And with that she rolled her eyes. She knew what you meant, because you tell her almost every day.

Seokjin put a lunchbox on your desk. "Here. You'll be grumpier with an empty stomach." You just glared at him. "What? Come on. Eomma made that especially for you. Eat." You smiled the when you heard what he said. "Tell eommonie that I love her so much! Thank you!" You said and opened the lunchbox he gave you. It was full of your favorites, you couldn't be happier.

"Eat slowly, woman. Geez." He nagged, but you didn't care. It was very delicious, you couldn't help it. Egg rolls were your favorite and it was cooked perfectly. "How are the egg rolls?" Seokjin asked. "Perfect!" You exclaimed. "Jinjja?" Seokjin asked and smiled a little.

Seokjin can't help but smile at how cute you look while eating. "I cooked those, though." Seokjin informed. "Omo!! Did you put any poison on here?! Yah!" You asked to tease him.

"If eomma wasn't there I will." He answered you with an attitude. You just shrugged it off and laugh. "Thanks by the way." You said with a smile.

"Your cooking really improved, Jinnie." You complimented. "Your future partner would be so lucky." You told him. "Of course she'll be. Imagine being married to this beautiful creature? That's fantasy." He said and flipped his imaginary long hair. "I wish it's me." You whispered. Little did you know, Seokjin heard what you said and his eyes widened. You only continued eating.

You realized how in love you were with Seokjin, how deeply in love you are with your best friend. You rubbed your tummy as soon as you finished and thanked Seokjin. Seokjin, still frozen on his seat made you laugh. "Yah. What happened to you?! Did you shut down or something?" You continued laughing.

Seokjin suddenly leaned closer to you and it shocked you. Seeing his face so close made your heart beat faster. Your lips only two inches far from his. His eyes looking straight to yours made your heart flutter. "Yah..." Seokjin called. "Were you serious about what you said?"
Your eyes widened and you push him away to your instinct. He heard?! You thought and it made you cuss. "Your language." He nagged again. "I did not say anything. What do you mean?" You asked stuttering.

"You're stuttering." He noticed. "Meaning it's true." He said and leaned back to his chair and crossed his arms. You were so nervous; not knowing what will happen next. Will he avoid you? Dump you? Laugh at you? "Let's do that then." He said. You gave him a confused face and it made him laugh. "What do you mean?"

"Let's marry each other someday and I'll make you your favorite meals." He said and smiled at you, making your heart race. Still confused, you were speechless. "But," He leaned close to you to kiss your forehead. "Date me first."