Ramyeon // YG

It was a dark alleyway. You were walking and you saw a group of boys. They were smoking, drinking, and having fun in their own way. You were scared to continue walking in that place but someone caught your eyes. It's Yoongi; your best friend.

You were confused. Out of all places that he could have gone to, why did he chose to go... there? What surprised you more was the fact that he was drinking and having fun on his own way.

He noticed you, but he told you to go. You just remained standing in there not knowing what to do. One of the boys looked on your way and smiled. "Oh look, a girl." The guy in a leather jacket said then smirked. The other boys beside him looked at you, making you feel uncomfortable. The atmosphere suddenly changed.

"Looks like we'll have ramyeon tonight." The guy in white said looking at you from head to toe. You tried to walk away but to your surprise two guys were standing behind you.

The guy wearing a leather jacket, in which to your instinct, may be their leader, walked closer to you. He grabbed your cheeks and tried to kiss you. You closed your eyes and somehow made you more confused.

Why didn't you feel any lips on yours? What's that noise you hear? You can hear sounds of groaning, shouting in pain.

The moment you opened your eyes all you saw was him; Min Yoongi. He's kicking their asses out, punching them in their face. That moment everything went slow. Seeing Yoongi fighting those jerks made your heart raced.

"Just one last kick and..." Yoongi said as he kicked the last boy who tried to fIght back. He ran to you and said, "Are you okay?" You just nod your head still can't believe what you just saw.

As you walked away to that place, Yoongi shouted, "Back off, she's mine."