Chapter 9

Author's POV...

"Keep them in pathal jail for another month Thalapathy.. They should not even think of fooling us again like that.... If this happens again then throw them in the cage as our Tigers meal "

She said to the Thalapathy of Varmandu....

"It will be done as you said Princess"

He said and bowed to her.... She left the jail and moved out where sambavan her horse was waiting... She climbed on him and rode towards the fort....

That's 15 year old teen age RathnamaDevi .... It's been 5 years since she last saw her husband who just return back to the kingdom with victory and Elaborating the Empires borders more in those 5 years......

And her whole family except her went to the victory as well as welcome ceremony of the crown prince......

She was talking care of the province finance and administration behalf of her father King Maaravarman.....

It was 5 long days celebration in palace at the capital of the empire......

Isn't like she didn't wanted to go.... It's just that she wasn't allowed to meet the prince yet as she still didn't have her menarche....

She reached the main route ..... Few people were traveling in Bullock cart... Those were the common people who went to the capital to get part in the celebration..... Rathnama who supposed to go on opposite direction to reach the secret under cave way to reach the fort moved towards them...

As she was disguised herself as a man... She would look like travellers... And most of the common people only know about Sambavan but didn't get to see it as most of the time their princess came by chariot......

It's easy for her to mingle with the commoners of her province.....

They halted near a  peepal Tree (Arasamaram) to take some rest.... She to joined them.... The ladies provide her buttermilk... She thanked  them in return in horse voice to sound like a man...

Then all sat and spoke about the celebration happened....thats the reason she joined them.... She wanted to know about the crown prince.... As she expected they all spoke about how handsome and majestic he looks....

And she did liked and felt proud about her husband when few men and elderly people spoke about his valour and his kind gesture..... But felt angry and jealous when few girls spoke about him like they want to be with him and other stuffs which she irritated her...

Already Rathnama was too possesive about her Udaiyar and also the fact that all those girls get to see him but she despite of being  his wife she wasn't allowed to get a glimpse of him not even paintings of him..........

She was curious to see him who is not a teenager anymore and by the discription the people gave she was sure he would have become even more handsome than the last time she saw him...

Not only him even she wasn't the same little girl he left........ She was still 15 year old teenage princess but more matured than the time she got married......

She is the Crown princess Udaiyaal RathnamaDevi just how he wanted her to be...... But in his case she was still the same little Rathnama who longs for his attention...

This seperation did changed her perspective of thier relationship... May be it's due to the fact that she was now aware of what it's being an wife...... And their play is not just going to stop with warfare and studies....... Her innocence regarding  husband and wife relationship is gone.... She now knows it's not just about being with him all the time which doesn't need anyone's permission and just seeing him doing official works.....