Chapter 50

❌❌❌❌Mature content disclaimer....those who are uncomfortable and underage can skip this chapter❌❌❌❌

Udaiyaar's POV

"Aaaarghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh......mmmmmmmmmmmmm"

She moaned loudly arching her body when she came undone.........her thighs which were wrapped around my neck loosened their hold from crushing my head, she let go of my hair from her tight fist....and her body was at ease she was panting heavily.

I sucked and licked every drop of her she was still moaning and twisting her body in the pleasure she was getting........till now she didn't manage to utter a single word apart from my name and her moans ....... 

When I looked up I saw her looking down at me.....her body fully drenched with sweat which was gleaming by the morning sun rays peaking through the window....her disheveled hair uneven breath...her bosoms blocking half of the view of her face from me at this position..........it's a surreal view......

I climbed up on the way squeezing her navel and reached her Moulds....She gasped  tilted her head to other side when I dipped my head in her neck....Both of us were calming our racing heartbeats and heavy breathing........

I felt her fingers slip into my hair, gently weaving through my curls....that calmed my senses...

"The day started already Udaiyare.."

Hearing her words, I couldn't help but let out a chuckle. Raising my head, I cradled her cheeks in my hands, my thumb tracing her jawline until it reached her lips...her eyes closed on it's own...

I love the effect my touches have on her.......

"When you finally found your voice, were these the words that came to you, Udaiyaal?"

I asked her to join our foreheads; her lips curved into a smile, her eyes opened, and her hand caressed my cheek as she inhaled deeply. I leaned into her touch, lifting her hand gently, and pressed a kiss to her palm and said.

"I assumed you would get the answers you needed from me... but you didn't even attempt it. "

She furrowed...

"Attempt what, Udaiyare? To halt your actions? No, I would never consider doing that."

She said shaking her head......

"is that mean you don't need answers from me Udaiyaal?"

I enquired her again....she smiled mischievously....

"Is it ends here Arasaee??????"

"what????"

She bit her lower lips and took a deep breath before smirking at me.....the next second she pushed me from her hovered over me and sat on my stomach....She collected her long, luxurious hair at the front, parting it evenly on both sides which manages to hide her both assets.....

Her hands wander on my torso touching and feeling every inch of it she looked up at me her eyes fillled with love and lust and a hint of dominance which excited me....she leaned towards me and pressed her lips near my lips.....I was thrilled and eager to watch her next move in anticipation...I know she have wild fantasies and she is just unleashing them and I love every bit of it...

She moved to my ears...

"You said I can't demand answers.....Are you sure about that Udaiyaree?"

Her  voice is mere a whisper....goosebumps erupted in my body....I can feel myself getting hard for her...........I groaned when I felt her fingers wrapping over that..... 

""Udaiyaaaalllllll"

I moaned when she moved her hand up and down in very slow manner........she stopped her act making me groan and held her hair in fist and pulled her face closer to me..... 

"it's a dangerous play Rathnama...."

I warned her...She smirked and kissed my jawline and spoke with much confidence looking at my eyes.......

"My Udaiyaar never taught me to fear anything... Udaiyare, I may not know about the empress, but your wife can demand and will obtain her answers... All I seek is a simple response... How is she related to me? Is she my  twin sister? Are you willing to tell me the answer now?????????"

"First complete what you started Udaiyaal ...you will get the answer"

I Ordered her in desperation.....

"I Trust your words Udaiyare......"

She replied with a smirk....I pulled her face  captured her lips in mine devouring each nook and corner of it hungrily and she kissed me back with equal passion.........when I broke the kiss I gasped when she guided me inside her... 

Her eyes rolled back.....her hands were on my chest and her nails digging deep into my skin due to the pleasure and pain......she bit her lower lips and controlled herself from screaming when she finally took all of me inside her........

Tears left her eyes......I sat up making her moan......I encircled my arms around her to keep her in place....her hands wrapped around my shoulder and she hid her face in my neck and bite my shoulder in pain........she slowly started moving up and down....I held her waist guiding her.....

We both lost in our own world of pleasure.....her fingers scratched my back and she bite my skin in my shoulder and next sucking them in process to divert her mind....Our bodies moved in rythm.....she came undone twice when I finally cam and filled her with me....................

We both collapsed on the bed with her over me.....

We remained in that embrace until we regained our composure. I kissed her forehead, and she gazed up at me before nestling into my chest and hissed when I pulled myself out from her and draped the comforter over us.......

I drew her back into my embrace; we were both silent, neither of us speaking...

I broke the silence after sometime...

"You both aren't Twins but your mothers were "

She looked up at me....I nodded my head..

"what happened to her....why I don't know about her? even my mother didn't said about her..."

she asked me....

"She took the blame on herself for somethings she never did and imposed punishment on herself for the same reason. "

"I don't understand Udaiyare..."

"You know Raniyamma had miscarriage "

I asked her she nodded her head...

"Queen mother Mangaiyarkarasi was behind that.....to save her mother from the wrath of my father and Raniyamma for killing the heir as they found out the baby was a boy.......Princess Utharai took the blame on herself and left the empire as punishment "

I said it took her sometime to process everything......She looked up at me to ask further....I placed my fingers on her lips stopping her...

"If you wish to learn about Madangi, feel free to inquire directly with her."

Her eyes widened with shock.....

"What does that mean Udaiyare....you know where is she?"

She asked me I nodded my head...

"She is here in this palace...I brought her back..."

She sat up and gazed at me, her eyes full of accusation—exactly what I had anticipated.

I took a deep breath and said it...

"For her marriage."

Author's Note 

Next chapter will give the answers to many of unsolved Questions....

Happy Reading 📖📖📖📖📖📖

Thank you ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️