Chapter 34

RathnamaDevi's POV

"Indeed......... But on the way of searching... I lost myself in you Udaiyaal"

goosebumps erupted in my body when  I heard his voice and felt his hot breath near my ears...

"Aarasae.. "

He kissed my neck... I leaned back on him ....he loosely hugged me from behind his hand held mine and took that sword from my hand and I placed it on the side....

He pulled me closer to him... I hissed due to the itchiness of the cloth rubbing on my wound...

He immediately moved back a little...

"You didn't apply medicine Rathnama... "

He asked me... I turned back saying 

"I was about to Arasea..." 

he shook his head in disbelief and moved towards the other side of the chamber where the herbs were kept he picked them up on the preferred portion to grind them to make a paste to apply on my wound......

I started blowing down the lamps in the chamber one by one while he was grinding the medicine.....

"is it necessary Rathnama.....remember it was me who took care of you for the past 4 days when you were unconscious and I have seen more of you "

he said with a smirk looking at me...I narrowed my eyes...

"As you said Aarasea...I was unconscious to feel your eye's intense gaze...now I am not.. so, it is necessary "

saying it I blew down the final lamp the chamber filled with darkness, as I was near the window I moved the curtains letting the moonlight enlighten the chamber by that time he was ready with the medicine....

He raised his hand in front for me to hold which I did...he turned and moved towards the bed and eyed the bed.....I took a deep breath leaving his hand I lay on the bed on my stomach...During the fight the main deep would I got was on my back....other scars were so minor and its almost healed except that deep cut in my back....

Veera scared me when I lost my concentration for a fraction of second in between due to that girl, I saw her looking back before I notice her features Veera Attacked me that's how I got this deep cut in my back,

I don't know it feels like that exact situation feels it symbolize something.....who is she ....I wouldn't have involved in the fight and got this scar if she didn't came up....Why does my mind wants to connect that situation to my past.........

In that case it was true too.....if that person who was behind all those happened to me in the past didn't exists I wouldn't have lost anything....I have to find her......

This things didn't happen for no reason.........if I didn't killed Veera this day events would have been same like before except the rift between me and Udaiyaar.....that's what I expected too......

If I didn't killed Veera Raniyamma wouldn't have revealed anything about Queen Valliyammai.....just like how she kept it with herself in the past...so its all connected and I should be more careful because this time history is not repeating its going to rewritten .......

who have that power to rewrite the destiny is not yet confirmed.....initially I thought I would be me .....but seems like I have find out the truth behind this final chance I got....is it for me to change my fate or someone else's......................if yes then who is that...

I was pulled out of my thoughts when I felt his cold Featherly touch in my back...my breath hitched when he undone the knot of my bustier, I bit my lower lips not to moan...