Epilogue

Author's POV

Raghavi walked into the room, exhausted from a day's work at the site. It had been a sunny day, and with the excavation in full swing, she had to remain there the entire time. Despite this, they found nothing of interest. However, her chief was optimistic, believing the site held significance and that they would eventually discover something noteworthy...

Disregarding everything, she collapsed onto the bed and shut her eyes to sleep....but opened her eyes when she heard Ramya's voice 

"Oh girl why did you completed the story without telling me huh?"

Raghavi looked up at her lazily only to again dig her head back to the pillow....

"Athu avlo tha mudinchu..."

(That's it...its over )

"What do you mean it's over? I can't accept this ending. Sit up and continue the story. If you're running out of ideas to expand it, I can provide some suggestions..."

"Not interested "

Raghavi mumbled, turned to the other side, and closed her eyes, hugging a pillow while draping her arm and leg over it...Ramya stamped her foot, climbed onto the bed, and yanked the pillow away from Raghavi, eliciting a groan of irritation from her...

"What's the issue now? The chief is making my work life difficult, and you're doing the same at home. Why can't you both just let me be in peace?"

Raghavi sat up and asked Ramya...who just rolled her eyes..

"Just because your chief is making you over work doesn't mean you will punish all of us by giving an abrupt end out of nowhere kavi......We readers need justice"

Ramya made another demand, causing Raghavi to narrow her eyes at her best friend, who has become the living embodiment of torture she is enduring...

"See, Amu, that was my dream—a random dream that crossed my path. I shared it with you and decided to let it go, but you were the one who encouraged me to write it down as a story....and I did followed your intuition....You compelled me to double my efforts, ensuring that I remained fixated on them, abandoning all else. It was you who persuaded me to broaden the scope, to incorporate more characters and narratives. Foolishly, I heeded your command. As I proceeded with the extensive story plan, you once again intervened, asserting that it was ineffective and that mere glimpses would suffice to engage the readers. Yet again, it was you who incessantly reminded me that finishing this book was a goal I needed to achieve in a particular timeline.....

And now I've done it... you know, I don't deserve this story, and neither do you. 

That's why they stopped appearing in my dreams; you made me feel as if it were a burden. I've fallen out of love with this story... And it's over. They've left my mind suddenly, and I've finished it. It's up to them; if they decide to return, I will continue or start another one. It also depends on you too—if you keep nagging me and make me think about them, they might come back...

For now, it's complete. I'm aware there's much more to tell, more to add, and more I could have explored and written. I feel regret for not doing so, but I am finished, and I am content with the outcome as it stands. Sometimes, the unsaid, incomplete thoughts make the story unique. There's more room left for you to overthink, so you do that. Leave me be; I will not fall for you again, nor will I entertain your counterattacks... "

Raghavi spoke with finality before collapsing back onto the bed to sleep. Sighing, Ramya also lay down on the bed next to Raghavi.

Silence prevailed for sometime....when Raghavi almost getting sleep Ramya poked her shoulder making her sign and open her eyes...

"Yemma Thaiye....Unaku ena dii prachana.."

(My mother....what is your problem dii)

Ramya smiled, wrinkling her brows... Raghavi knew what was coming next and sighed in defeat...

"what about Madhangi??"

"You know what amu...."

"what"

"I hate you"

"I know..I know You love me the most and you can't even survive without me...you don't have to say it Darling..."

Ramya lifted her imaginary collars, prompting Raghavi to stare at her before bursting into peals of laughter, which Ramya soon joined in.

"I can't imagine what I would do without you, Amu..."

Raghavi said truthfully looking at her...

"Wait is that mean you are considering my suggestion of writing Madhangi's story???"

Ramya asked eagerly... Raghavi, without answering, rolled her eyes, turned to the other side, shifted her pillow, and closed her eyes to sleep...

"Yei solri"

(Yeii say it)

"hello Raghavi.....

kavi ma

Ragi Baby..

my darling...

my chello..."

"Mooditu poi Padri..."

(Shut up and sleep...)

Author's note

Okay that's literally me and my Mind conversation...

Happy Reading 📖📖📖📖📖

Thank you ❤️❤️❤️❤️