Some Clarifications

Author's Note 

Hello people..

So those who follows me know that I started new Story "Thadadhagai"

The story of Udaiyaal's Daughter...

Before starting that I want to clarify few things

When I reread the book I do realize there is a lot I could have explored....it surely had more scope...

But  I felt it's enough that's why I completed it in this way...leave that..

I actually wanted to ask something else..

When I look back the significance of this book is the incomplete story of Ellalar, Valliyammai and Alarmelu..

It's true I could have wrote a separate book but I know if I write that knowing at the end all three would be broken I couldn't imagine to write pain alone....Similar thing happened to me with "Uyir" after certain point that is after Revathi's pregnancy the aftermath is so painfull I couldn't gather myself to write it...

I know even at those situation Aadhi would have managed to light up her mood and tried to make her happy but the pain of  losing first child followed  by the second one and to not to make that impact Revathi more him Adopting Aadharsh and telling her about the swap much later when he thought she could take the truth...

later losing Revathi....

That was too much for me to take in so I didn't wrote their  pain in detail...

Same goes here the trio......Three of them aware of the fact and weren't ready to blame it on each other...instead they accepted the pain thinking by that others would be happy at last....

when they realized no one is happy....it was too late to rectify...

I think showing their story fully might nullify the  effect they have on you guys.....just like Jaishankar and Devaki's story in Moogathirai....

But again before entering into Thadadhagai's story...I want to give a closure to the trio...

That is the last conversation of Ellalar and Valliyammai. 

or

The reconciliation of Ellalar and Alarmelu years back after Udaiyaar's birth

I actually thought it was upto your imagination but now kind of want to give a completeness...

The story of Udaiyaal and Udaiyar has already reached a satisfying conclusion with a happily ever after. While I didn't explicitly depict every scene to prove that Madhangi was responsible for past events, it was subtly implied. Seeking vengeance when there is nothing to gain felt futile, especially considering that Udaiyaal is neither a teenager nor immature. She can clearly discern the motives and root causes behind Madhangi's actions...

Udaiyaal is neither going to gain anything by punishing Madhangi....If Madhangi also got a second chance to relive her life....she doesn't have the right to take it from her if she does that what is the difference between her and past Madhangi....

anyone interested  in knowing the two conversation let me know upon your interest I will update that one...

Another story is Kuyili and Imaiyazhan its kind of intense as both of them died in the past and their story was incomplete too....I only have very minimal scenes for them So I am confused should I give a short story formatted 4- 5 chapter story... or should I give here itself as bonus chapter...

because Thadadhagai can be a stand alone book.....but Imaiyazhan and Kuyili's story can't be read without reading Udaiyaal....

Please do let me know...

Happy Reading 📖📖📖📖

Thank you ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️