Chapter 18

Author's POV

Again everything is went blank... She couldn't see anything.....

She looked around she was in a deserted dark place she couldn't see anytime except darkness.......

She fell on floor crying for herself remembering her fate....

"Whats happening to me.......why it ended like that...whyyyy.........anyone please let me know......What happened after that..... What happened to My Udaaiyar...."

Suddenly there was a bright light she shut her eyes at that sudden brightness....

When she opened her eyes she was at the same sea shore.... In front of her was little Rathnama and Prince....

Rathnama was pleading the prince...

"Please don't take me there Udaiyare... I am scared of ocean... Please don't"

"Don't be scared Udaiyaal.... I am with you I won't let anything happen to you come.... "

He was assuring that little princess to come near the ocen waves... They have to dip in the ocean before going to the temple and Rathnama wasn't ready to do that everyone tried their best to take her near the ocean even the King Ellalan tried to help his niece.. She held his hand and want near the water when the waves almost going to touch her feet she ran back to the dry sand....

So it's the Crown Prince turn..... Upon hearing his assuring words that little girl held his hand making him smile at her....

He started moving towards the water... When she was getting closer... She closed her eyes and held his hand by her both tiny hands and took steps....

Finally he stopped her steps came to halt she was standing in wet sand her footprint would be there because she felt her feet making impression on the wet seasand..still she didn't opened her eyes anticipating the water touch her feet

Finally the water touched her feet and she hissed at it's chillness and held his hand even more tightly.... He smiled at her...

"It's done Rathnama"...

Once he said those words without wasting a second Rathnama ran back towards the seashore... All laughed at her antics....

Rathnama is scared of stilled water...most specifically sea and ocean...that's also a reason behind the crown prince searched such secret place because he loves waterways she does to but she doesn't like large waterlines...

The cave is not at the base where the water falls that dig deep pit and water started flowing on the route... It's in between the place where the water falls starts and fall so the in between area where the water isn't stored or stays....

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Again the same seashore but this time the Queen RathnamaDevi was standing on the shore with a silk shawl in her hand......

The King Udaiyan Sethupathi dipped in the ocean and prayed the sun and coming back towards her with bare torso.....

That was the time when he doesn't touches her.... Still being his wife as well as Queen she have to accompany him to the utsavam...

She too have to dip in the ocean but she was scared she doesn't go near the sea.... The ocean water have to reach her in someways.....

The Royal Family members know about Rathnama's fear of ocean that was the first utsavam both the King and Queen attending after she came back to palace....

Queenmother Alarmelu moved towards Rathnama to ask her to atleast dip her feet I the ocean... The ocean water have to fell on her in anyway or it will be Inauspicious.....