Prologue

Namaste

In the enchanting heart of Jaipur, where palaces whisper forgotten tales and modern skyscrapers cast long shadows, a clandestine tale unfolds. It's a story of concealed desires, untold secrets, and the precipice upon which two destinies precariously teeter.

Meet Abhimaan Rathore, 29,the stoic CEO of Rathore Industries, an enigma concealed behind a mask of icy composure. He possesses all that wealth and success bestow, yet a gaping chasm of unspoken emotions torments his soul.

Enter Tanushree Sirvi, 22,a young woman of humble origin, her world awash in vibrant colors, her spirit an artist's palette. Duty and family obligations anchor her feet, yet her heart yearns for something more.

Their paths converge within the hallowed confines of the Jagat Shiromani Temple, where Alka Devi, Abhimaan's grandmother, plots to entwine their fates, determined to bridge the chasm between their worlds.

With a photograph shrouded in mystery, a clandestine meeting on the horizon, and the tantalizing promise of an unpredictable future, this story embarks on a journey shrouded in the cloak of suspense. Tanushree and Abhimaan must confront their deepest fears, unravel a tapestry of unspoken desires, and test the limits of tradition and societal expectations.

Amidst the grandeur of Jaipur, the tranquility of sacred temples, and the pulse of modernity, love burgeons against all odds. The enigma that looms large is whether this love can endure the trials of family, ambition, and a labyrinth of concealed emotions, unwilling to remain dormant.

In this city where the echoes of history and the pulsating present coexist, come join us in untangling a love story that traverses the abyss of social divisions, uncovers the omnipotence of choice, and asks the age-old question: Can love truly conquer the clandestine?

************************************
How is the prologue?

How is the cover?

Please shower you love readers ❤️

Radhe Radhe