Chapter 16 (M)

Namaste
Chapter 16

"What all should I pack for the trip?" Tanushree asked as she walked into Abhimaan’s study.

He looked her over, noticing her light pink kurti and loose pants, with the mangalsutra hanging around her neck. He was mesmerised.

Abhimaan rounded the table and caged her between his body and the desk. His face buried in the crook of her neck, his warm breath tickling her skin. "I would prefer you pack nothing. We won’t need clothes anyway," he whispered in a husky, sensual voice.

A shiver ran down her spine, her breath catching as his hand slid beneath her kurti, caressing her bare stomach. His touch moved upward, grazing her clothed bosom, sending waves of pleasure through her. She threw her head back, unable to stop the moan that escaped her throat.

“Is this okay?” he murmured, his voice low and deliberate.

Tanushree met his gaze, her eyes searching for reassurance. There was a daring warmth in his brown eyes, a glint of something that made her breath hitch in her throat. With a nod that felt as though it carried the weight of a thousand unspoken words, she surrendered to the moment.

“Tanu,” he whispered.

His fingers brushed her cheek, pulling her closer, she forgot the world outside that door.

With a newfound bravery, she leaned in, capturing his lips with her own. It was soft at first, tentative, like two drifting leaves finally finding rest against one another. But as their kisses deepened, the world around them faded into insignificance.

“Are you sure?” he asked, pulling away for the briefest moment, searching her eyes with sincerity. After his sudden trip to Mumbai, Abhiman had realised Tanushree was the best thing in his life. He wanted to cherish her and would never again treat her like a nobody. His wife was a breathing vision of innocence and beauty.

Tanushree smiled, a soft blush painting her cheeks. “I’ve never been more sure in my life.”

With a gentle smile of his own, he returned to her, their lips meeting once more with an urgency. It felt intoxicating, liberating, as though they were doing it for the first time all over again.

Abhiman carefully placed her on the mahogany desk, bodies entwined. Their hands wandered, exploring each other.
He pulled at her kurti and she let him, their lips still fused, her tongue tasting his mouth. He groaned, his manhood straining against the fabric of his pants. Tanushree was equally affected, her breathing heavy.

He removed her top along with her bra, throwing it away. Tanushree undid his trousers and slid them off his legs. Her own pants came next.

Tanushree moaned, her nails digging into the flesh of his back as Abhiman slipped his fingers inside her, her body hot and slick.

His touch was feather light, his lips kissing the hollow of her throat. She threw her head back, gasping his name.
His lips trailed lower, sucking at her breast, his thumb rubbing circles on her womanhood
.
Tanushree cried out, her body shuddering with her climax.

Her husband wasn't finished. He kissed his way down her body, until he knelt before her, his lips brushing against her womanhood. Tanushree moaned, her eyes closing shut. He pleasured her and finally positioned himself at her entrance

When he entered her. He was warm and heavy and he filled her completely.
It was slow, a delicious burn that had her seeing stars. Tanushree held him close, her arms wrapped around his neck. She could feel the sweat trickling down his brow.

Abhiman's thrusts grew deeper, harder, and Tanushree was moaning, her body shaking. He reached between them and rubbed her sensitive bundle of nerves.
Tanushree screamed his name, her entire body shuddering with her orgasm.
Abhiman found his release shortly after, spilling himself inside her. He collapsed, breathing heavily, his body still shuddering.

“That was amazing,” she said, catching her breath. He had never been so tender with her in the past. He pulled her closer and kissed her forehead.

She felt him harden against her thigh. Tanushree looked at him, surprised.

“What?” She exclaimed.

“Relax, I ain't doing it again. You need rest. It's just that this organ has a brain of its own around you.” He said, chuckling seeing her wide eyes.

The next morning, she woke up sore and satisfied in her bed, she was curled up against him, her hair a wild tangle. She had no memory of coming to the bedroom from Abhimaans' study. He had carried her in his arms.

She looked at him, seeing a side of Abhimaan that was peaceful and vulnerable. It was a new side of him she had witnessed the previous night, and she silently wished to the universe to keep him this way. Bending down, she kissed his forehead gently and ran her hand through his hair.

Realising that she had stayed in his embrace the entire night, a smile crept across her face. It was a first. She kissed his lips one last time before slipping out of bed and heading to the shower, still smiling at the thought of him.

Tanushree was on the phone with Hema, telling her about the trip. "Haan, we will leave today in the evening," she said, a soft smile on her face.

"So finally, that grumpy brother of mine is taking you on a honeymoon, huh?" Hema teased.

Tanushree blushed deeply. "It’s not a honeymoon... just a trip," she mumbled shyly, her cheeks burning.

On the other end, Hema burst into laughter. "Of course, of course! Just a trip," she teased again, making Tanushree blush even harder.

************************************

The lack of votes and comments is really demotivating. Trust me. Last chapter has 650+ views and only 77 votes.

Silent readers please vote. Shall mean a lot. Thank you.