Author's Note

Hello people...

If this book was the first one which introduced my stories world you are most welcome...

And my regular Readers I am grateful for you all....

This is my first historical fiction....and it's a fantasy story the names mentioned might exist in real history and I surely will introduce you all to that person at the author's note at the end....

History was my favourite subject so bits of actual historical information would be there in between I would mention them....

And this story is fully based on my imagination....

Tamil people might know there is a famous historic fiction is there.. "Udaiyar" It's based on the King Raja Raja chola rule and him building the great Brahadeshwarar temple in Tanjavur.... That was written by Writer Balakumaran..It's an 6 volume book and compared to ponniyin selvan this  book is less Fictionalized one...

Before starting this book I did searched many things regarding historical fiction..... Some real history have to be there right...

I tried to bring the very minute history through the names I used....

And using Sethupathi kingdom's name is due to the fact I imagined a story that surely have ocean...Sivakanga kingdom is kind of came in hand and also the Rameshwaram temple to symbolize Shivaperumal....

Again it's an imaginary story....

Happy Reading📖📖📖📖

Thank you❤❤❤❤❤