Baby?

*October 16th*

I stared at the test on the verge of tears

I stared at the test on the verge of tears. This can not being happening right now. I have so much going on right that I can't be having a baby. I continued staring at the test now with tears streaming down my face. I'm not ok right now. I've been seeing my therapist for almost two months and my life just kept getting worse. I've been having nightmares, I barely sleep and for some reason I couldn't be around men I didn't trust.

Well it's not for some reason, my therapist said it was a possibility that it would happen after everything that went down with my husband and what I saw my father did to my mother. I could barely be around Joseph, there's some days where I could feel like I could be myself around him other days I can't even get out of bed or talk to him.

Either Takecia or Trinity had to come and get me out of bed especially to go to therapy. I've never been this depress in my life, I don't know how am I supposed to raise a child. "Everything alright in there?" Takecia asked but I didn't answer, I just couldn't stop staring at the test.

She lightly knocked on the door before opening it. Her eyes immediately spotted the positive pregnancy test. "Is this?" She asked and I nodded. She picked up the test before looking at me. I was sitting on the ground with my knees against my chest and my head was resting on my knee.

"It's not-" I cut her off but shaking my head repeatedly. "I got blood work done to make sure I wasn't pregnant before I went back for Summerslam," I told her. "So?" She questioned but just shrugged it off and helped me back to bed. "It's Joseph." I murmured. She froze at the before shutting it and sitting on my bed.

"I'm sorry what?" "It's Joseph baby..." "H-How?" "How do you think? We had sex, I mean how else would it be his." "Alright..." "Sorry, I'm just freaking out. I'm not mentally stable to have a baby right and I don't know what to do," I sobbed. She hugged me and I rested my head on her shoulder.

"If you decide to get an abortion or put the baby up for adoption then I'll support you. Whatever you decide I'm gonna be her," she reassured me. "I can't do any of those things, I would never be able to forgive myself. I mean I always wanted to have a kid but I don't wanna make the same mistakes my pa-"

"Ok stop," she said cutting me off. "Did you ever hurt your significant other or stayed with your abusive ex?" She asked and I shook my head. "Then you are neither of your parents but I know you'll be a great mom like your mom was for you. She may not be here physically and but spiritually. And I know she proud of you for leaving that bastard and getting the help that need," she said.

"I wish I got her help though," I said now about to have another breakdown and she just gave me another hug. "Everything's going to be okay." "...I don't know how I'm supposed to tell Joseph." "I'll be here with you every step of the way as you tell him," she reassured me and I thanked her. "How did you even get pregnant with Joseph's baby anyway?" "Well..."

*Flashback August 6th*

Joseph and I continued stand in his hotel room. I studied his face, I don't know why this man didn't have a girlfriend yet let alone a wife I mean look at him:

 I studied his face, I don't know why this man didn't have a girlfriend yet let alone a wife I mean look at him:

He's so good looking and he has a beautiful smile. The only regret I have with marrying Jason was that I gave everything to that man and he deserved none of it, but the positive is that I got to meet Joseph. If none of the emotional trauma happened to me I don't think I would of found wrestling and decide to pursue it. Which means I would of never met him or his amazing sister in law who promise she was going to help through this difficult time.

"Are you alright?" He asked which snapped me out of my thoughts. "I'm fine, I just couldn't help but study your face." I explained and he smiled...that smile man, it's just so fucking contagious. "Well, if it helps I've been studying your face for some time." "It depends what you mean by some time?" He paused for second, "don't worry about."

His eyes traveled from my eyes to lips back to my eyes back to my lips. We slowly leaned in till our lips touched. We're both pretty drunk and I don't know how we're going to feel about it tomorrow but right now I just want be with him.

*Reality*

"Alright stop right there," she said cutting me off. "That's my brother in law, I don't want to hear it," she added. "Long story short we did it that night and the next morning," I told her. "Do you regret it?" "A little yeah." "Why?" "Look at him then look at me-" "Jade, you're beautiful." She said cutting me off and I mugged her. "I know I'm beautiful, I'm talking mentally not looks," I clapped back and she had a oh look on her face.

"I'm not doing good mentally and he is," I added. "That's why we're getting you help sweetie." "My condition is getting worse," I sighed. "Everything has to get worse before it gets better," she smiled. There was a knock on the door before it opened revealing Joseph. "Hey, I was looking for you two." He said before shutting the door.

"Is everything-" he trailed off when he noticed the positive pregnancy test. "Woah...T, are you pregnant again? 'Cause you know you're too old to have another baby," he told her and whipped her head around to him so fast. "Actually-" "No no no wait," she said cutting me off.

"I'm too old? I'm 38 years old not 40," she scolded. "Exactly!" "That doesn't mean I'm too old!" "Jaciyah is 17, he turns 18 and graduates next year." "So?" "You're pushing forty," he said putting the test back on the dresser. "Yeah? Well you're about to make me push my foot up your ass!" "Alright!" I yelled to make them stop. "She's not pregnant...I'm pregnant with your baby," I murmured. "I'm sorry what?" He questioned.

 "I'm sorry what?" He questioned