Thank you

*Jade's Pov*

We found a restaurant to have dinner in after the wedding. "I would like to make a toast," Takecia said standing up. Everyone raised their glasses expect me 'cause Isaiah kept squirming in my lap. "I just want to say I'm so happy for you two especially you Jade. It's been a difficult road to get to this moment but you made it. The growth you had from when I first met you is incredible. So congratulations and here's to Mr. & Mrs. Fatu." We drank to that and I smiled.

I whispered something in Joseph's ear and he took Isaiah out of my lap and I got up. "T can I talk to you outside?" I asked her and she nodded. We made it outside and sat on a bench. "I want to tell you this without crying but I know I'm gonna cry anyway," I said and she smiled.

"I just wanted to say thank you. Thank you so much for saving me and helping for the past few years. I wouldn't be able to function without you and you helped me in so many ways and I just wanted to say thank you. I feel like I owe you my life." I said wiping my tears. "You don't owe me anything but the fact that you're safe and happy is enough for me." She said giving me a hug. "I am happy and safe and that's thanks to your family," I told her and she smiled.

*Two years later*

I sat in my therapist office this time by myself

I sat in my therapist office this time by myself. I was waiting for her to come in 'cause I had an unscheduled appointment. This would be my last time seeing her, she helped through a lot. She helped me deal with trauma from my childhood and the trauma I went through with my ex. As much as I don't want to let her go there's no reason for me to see her anymore.

"Mrs. Fatu, this is a pleasant surprise." Dr. Lawson said walking into the room before sitting down in front of me. "I really wanted to see you and I told you, you can call me Jade." I corrected. "Mrs. Fatu sounds better 'cause it shows the growth. I remember you first came here and you said you would never get married again. You would never give your life to another man and now look at you. Two years of marriage, you have a three year old and a five year old." She told me which made me smile.

"I have grown and last week I met Joseph's family and when I say family I mean everyone. His dad, his brothers, his nephews, his sister, his uncles and his cousins. I thought I was gonna have a panic attack but I was able to make it through the day." I informed and she nodded. "See progress."

"And I've been thinking for the past year that I need a hobby or something to do with my life. I mean I love being a stay at home mom but I honestly miss being on the road. I started watching my old matches and I want to get back in that ring. I thought after I got help I wouldn't need wrestling anymore but I guess I always needed it," I told her.

"So you're gonna give wwe a call?" She asked and I nodded. "I mean eventually I have to get into shape first and train. I also have to talk to Joseph about it. But I wanted to tell this is our last visit ever, you helped me a lot and I want to tell you thank you. Honestly if you weren't my therapist and if I didn't have Takecia as my support system I most likely wouldn't be here anymore." I told her.

"The person you really should be thanking is yourself. If we're being real here, you were strong enough to ask for help not a lot of people were that was in your situation. You were strong enough to continue to get help most people give up after the first try. I'm proud of the work you accomplished and I'm damn sure proud of how far you came." She said and I smiled. "Thank you."

*At home*

"I'm home!" I yelled before closing the door. "We're in the kitchen!" I heard Joseph yell so that's where I went. Malo and Isaiah were sitting at the table eating while Joseph was washing the dishes.

 Malo and Isaiah were sitting at the table eating while Joseph was washing the dishes

"Hi my loves

"Hi my loves." I gave them kisses before going up to Joseph. "Hi, how was therapy?" He asked. "Great and I gave her a tip this time so if you see 800 dollars missing don't worry about it," I informed him putting my stuff down.

"Duly noted." "I wanted to talk to you about something." "Malo, Isaiah take your lunch in the living room," Joseph told them and they nodded. "What's up?" "I've been thinking for some time and I want to go back to Wwe," I told him and his eyes widen. "Really?" He asked.

"Yeah, it's just that- I miss it a lot and I thought after I left I was never going to miss it but I do. I just want one more run in Wwe before I give it up completely," I told him kinda nervous for his response. "If you want to go back I'll help you go back," he said and I raised an eyebrow. "Really?"

"Of course, this is something you really want to do and I won't take that away from you." He said and I smiled. "Thank you," I said giving him a hug. "You're welcome Mrs. Fatu." I looked up at him and he had a smirk on his face. "You say that every time we have a conversation." I said leaving the kitchen. "It has a nice ring to it!"

A/N: she's making a comeback!