Safe now

*In Texas*

"Could you drive any slower?!" Joseph yelled in mine and Josh's ear. "I'm going as fast as I can!" He yelled back. "Galina, Joe, Trin and Jon aren't that far behind us. We pulled up to the hotel she sent me and Josh parked the car in the nearest parking space. "What room number is it?" "Fuck, I forgot to ask her." I said before pulling out my phone to call her. I called three times but it straight to voicemail.

"We're going to have to improvise," I told them running into the hotel lobby. "Hi." "Hello, do you have a reservation?" The lady asked. "What? No, there's a woman at this hotel her name is Jade Evelyn Hill and I need to know what room she is in...so what room is she in?" I asked. "I'm sorry, I'm not allowed to release that information," she inform me.

"Look lady I'm getting real ticked off right now. Someone we care about is in trouble so you give me that room number now or I'll jump over this fuckin' counter!" Joseph yelled pretty loud that people were starting to stare. The receptionist started typing fast on her computer. "She's on the fourth floor in room 332," she said nervously. "Thank you."

Josh dragged Joseph to the elevator as he was still mugging the bell out of the receptionist. "What did we tell?" I questioned. "I don't care she pissing me off," he said with an attitude. "We're professionals man, we can't be doing that," Josh told him. "Tell someone who cares," Joseph said to him and I rolled my eyes.

We got off and went to her room. We knocked on the twice but there was no answer. "Jade, it's me Takecia open the door please," I said through the door but still no answer. Josh put his head against the door and there was a sound of glass breaking. "T, go get that cleaning lady now!" As I was about to get her Joseph kicked the door opened.

I ran back to the door and Joseph was beating the shit out of Jade's husband Jason. Jade was laying on the unconscious not evening moving. "Joseph stop!" Josh yelled at him but he kept going. I picked Jade up and brought her out the hotel room. I checked her pulse, it was there but it wasn't strong.

"This man is too strong I can't pull him off of Jason," Josh told me. "Just call 911!" I grabbed my phone and called Trin. "Hey?" "Where are you guys?" "We just pulled up," she told me. "Get up here, we're on the fourth floor room 332. I think Joseph is about to kill Jason," I told her before hanging up. "How the hell are you stronger than me?!" I checked Jade's pulse again as Galina, Joe, Jon and Trin came jogging the hall.

 "How the hell are you stronger than me?!" I checked Jade's pulse again as Galina, Joe, Jon and Trin came jogging the hall

"Joe get in there and stop your damn cousin!" I told him and he ran into the room

"Joe get in there and stop your damn cousin!" I told him and he ran into the room. He grabbed Joseph off of Jason but Joseph being the hot head he is push Joe away and went back on the attack. "And I thought I was an hot head," Josh said. Joe was able to get Joseph off him again. "Is she alive?" "Yeah, she's just out. When Joseph kicked the door opened he was on top of her trying to kill her.

"Oh my-" Galina said covering mouth. "I know I didn't know I was going to walk into that," I told them. The paramedics and two police officers came jogging down the hall and I explained everything to them.

*Few hours later*

*Jade's Pov*

I slowly opened my eyes and the room was filled with people I know and people I don't know. My heart started to race which made my monitor to beep like crazy. "Calm down Jade," Takecia tried to tell me but I just couldn't. "Ok everybody out," the nurse said and everyone left.

"It's alright Jade you're safe now. You have some minor injuries but you should recover in a week or two," I nodded slowly before pulling the oxygen mask off my face. The nurse walked out of the room and Hunter walked in. "H-hi..." "Hey calm down, I'm just here to talk and see if you're alright." He said sitting next to my hospital bed.

"I- uh...I don't know if I am," I told him honestly. "How long has he been doing this to you?" "Way before I even signed with Wwe." "Why didn't you say anything?" "I didn't have any friends or anyone to help me out of that situation. I tried to leave myself three times but he always found me and beat the hell out of me. I tried to fight back 'cause I'm a professional wrestler but he was always stronger," I told him.

"I told you if anything is happening at home to let me know." "I wanted to but I could barely even tell Takecia and she's a woman...I'm not comfortable around men anymore. I always fear that they would hurt me. I did loosen up around Joseph, Jon, Josh and you but everyone else I can't..."

"I understand, is there any family you want me to call?" He asked and I instantly teared up. "I-I don't have any family left. All of them are dead expect my grandfather who's in prison. I don't have anything...if I did I wouldn't be with Jason anymore." "Maybe you should take some-" "No way," I said cutting him off.

"I'm not taking time off not until Summerslam comes and goes. We're going to be in Detroit for Summerslam and if I'm going to have a last match I want it to be in Detroit," I told him. "If that's what you want then we can do that. I'm going to go make some phone calls," he said getting up and I nodded.

I looked over at the door and Joseph was standing by the door with his arms crossed.

He continued staring at me before walking into the room. "I know I should of told you and I'm sorry I didn't-" I was cut off by him kissing me. I was taking aback but then gave in. "That's how much I care about you. Never again do I want to walk into a room and that is happening to you," he said now standing up straight.

"I'm sorry." "Don't apologize, none of this was your fault it was that bastards fault." I looked at his hand, it was wrapped with a little blood coming out of the bandages. "What happened to your hand?" I asked him and he looked down at it. "Don't worry about it just know Jason won't hurt you anymore."

"Did you kill him?" "No, I tried but no one would let me not even the police. I live 10 minutes away from Takecia and Josh. You're going to be staying with me I want to make sure you're safe and so do they," he told me. "They're on their way to your house to get your things," he added. "What things?" "The items that belong to you." "I want you to know you'll be alright in the end," he said to me moving some of my hair behind my ear. "I hope you're right," I said looking up at him.