"I'll marry you"

*Takecia's Pov*

Joseph pulled up at an abandoned house...it looked like a two story house. "He has to be in there...I'm going in," he said but Joe stopped him before he could get out of the car. "You can't go in there alone," Joe said. "I beat his ass before I can do it again." I nodded but then immediately shook my head.

"He could have a weapon this time. Last time he didn't and you caught him off guard...he's not going to be off guard this time and that could cause not only Jade's life but your sons too," I told him. "Well, I'm not just going to sit here while he's probably doing some unspeakable things to the woman I love! So if you want to seat here and wait for the police go for it but I'm going in!"

He yanked the keys out of the ignition before getting out of the car. Joe turned around to me and I shook my head. "Go with him 'cause his mom and Jade would never forgive us if something happens to him," I instructed. He opened the car door before following Joseph up to the front door.

I got out the car as soon as they went inside. You can hear yelling and stuff breaking. I snuck inside and started looking around for Jade but I couldn't find her anywhere. I went by the basement door and I heard muffle screaming. I opened and ran down the steps.

Jason was down there with Jade. She was bleeding pretty bad and he had her chain to the wall. I saw a steel pipe on the floor, I waited for him to turn before I popped him in the head. He went down and was knocked unconscious. "What did I tell you about trying me and my family?!" I threw the pipe at him before rushing to Jade.

I snatched the piece of tap off her mouth. "The baby's coming. I'm labor...h-he had this doctor person induce my labor and now I'm bleeding pretty bad," she said just above a whisper. I looked down and she was bleeding plus the baby's head was right there. I tried everything not throw up 'cause of all the blood.

She let out a blood curdling scream and I held her hand as she started to push. "Don't push yet Jade." I tried to stop her but she kept pushing anyway. Joseph and Joe came running down the stairs.

 Joseph and Joe came running down the stairs

"What the hell?!" Joseph yelled

"What the hell?!" Joseph yelled. "The baby's coming and there's a lot of blood and I'm getting sick," I said as Joe pulled out his phone. Joseph took my spot telling her to breathe.