New Champ

*May 1st*

I was running late to Raw. I already emailed Triple H letting him know I was going to be late. My dumbass told Jason that I was going to Puerto Rico for Smackdown and Backlash and he didn't take it well. I wasn't able to leave until a few hours ago. I walk through the area and went straight to locker room.

"There you are, where have you been?" Chelsea asked me. "It's a long story, what are we doing tonight?" "Promos and I got a match, which is next so I'm glad you finally showed up." "Again my bad. I guess I can just wear this out to the ring."

I put my bags down and we walked to the gorilla

I put my bags down and we walked to the gorilla. We waited as Bianca entered the ring to cut her promo. We watched on the tv screen and one of the producers handed Chelsea and I a mic. My theme hit and we walked through the curtain to be met by boos.

I smirked at the crowd as I walked towards the ring. I was about to say something but Chelsea spoke up first. "Bianca Bianca Bianca. I don't know why you keep saying at Backlash that you would retain your title 'cause I mean come on look at you then look at her. This Saturday, my best friend will win that Raw women's championship from you and I can bet money on that as well." I looked at Chelsea and raised my mic. "Best friend?" I asked. "Sister?" She asked and I walk to the ring steps.

"Bianca, I'm going to tell you what I told you two weeks 'cause apparently you can't comprehend anything just like these stupid people here." The crowd started booing and I laughed. "Oh I'm sorry, would you like me to call you guys morons?" The crowd continued to boo and Chelsea and I laughed. "You see Bianca that title is mine, you're wearing my property. This Saturday, you're going to be in for a rude awakening. I'm going to take that Raw Women's Championship by any means necessary. You haven't faced a competitor like me hunny so I want you to prepare yourself and rest up because baby girl, you're going to need it."

"You know what Jade, I'm dress for a fight. I know the people in Fort Worth Texas wants to see a fight. So why don't we have that title match tonight instead of Saturday!" She yelled and the crowd cheered. I looked at her in disgust and shook my head. "That's not going happen for two reasons, one I don't want too and two I want to take your title not break my ankle." I said pointing at my feet.

"Fine, how about I fight your lackey then." Chelsea looked offended. "I'm not her lackey!" "You want to her fight?" She nodded. "Alright fine, bring a referee out here." Chelsea started questioning me but I reassured her. "Oh and by the way if I beat your lackey, she's banned from ringside." I shrugged and left the ring as a referee slid in the ring. I sat the announcers table and Chelsea looked back at me.

 I sat the announcers table and Chelsea looked back at me