Mr & Mrs Fatu

I just finished pumping a bottle of breast milk and I was fuming with anger. I asked him to let it go and he didn't. I should of known he wasn't going to let it go...he never lets anything go. I was in the kitchen feeding Isaiah when the doorbell ranged. I went the door and opened and it was Takecia. "Hi." I said walking away from the door.

"I'm assuming your upset with Joseph," she said walking in and shutting the door. "Of course I am...well kinda. I'm actually glad I was able to meet my brother but I am upset that he went behind my back," I responded sitting on the couch. "Well how did it go?" She asked sitting next to me. "Well..." I started.

*A few hours later*

I was watching Malo eat to make sure he didn't choke on his pancakes, eggs or bacon. "I'm done mommy," he said dropping his fork. "Are you sure?" I asked him and he nodded. I took the plate and put it in the microwave. I picked him up and set him on the floor. "Hey," Joseph said as I washing the dishes.

I ignored him while drying a pot. "You can't stay mad at me forever," he said walking up to me. "Wanna bet because I think I can," I responded turning off the water. "I'm sorry that I went behind your back but you should give him a chance, he's your brother." He said grabbing my hand and I slapped it away.

"I was doing just fine without him and judging the suit he was doing just fine without me. You know how I feel around men I'm not comfortable with so why would you invite him here?" I asked my tone starting to get louder. "You have to give him a chance. You owe yourself that and Malo and Isaiah have cousins around their cousins around their age so give them this please," he pleaded and I rolled my eyes.

"Fine but I'm only doing this for them," I said throwing the towel done. "Thank you." "Yeah whatever." I went back to the living room and he was sitting on the couch with Malo. "So how old are you?" Brian asked and Malo held up two fingers. " I turn 3 in May," he said picking up his iPad. "And how old is your brother?" He asked. "7." He said. "He's 7 months," I said coming picking him up.

"Do you want any tea or coffee?" I asked. "No my wife fed me before I left the house," he said and I nodded before sitting down. I held Isaiah in my lap and gave a chew ring to chew on since he was teething. "Does she know you're here?" I asked and he nodded. "Eventually she's gonna want to meet you again," he said and I looked at him confused.

"Again?" I questioned. "Her and my kids met you at one of your meet and greets with Wwe. They're really big fans of you especially my youngest daughter. She always ask, 'when is Jade going return to Wwe?' It's kinda cute," he said and I smiled. "When I get better I might return."

"Joseph, this guy and woman told me what you went through," he said and I looked at Joseph. "You told him?" "Not just me Josh and Takecia did too," he snitched and picked up Malo. "We're gonna head out please try not kill anyone," he said looking at me before giving a kiss. "Say goodbye to mommy." "Bye mommy!" He leaned down and I gave him a kiss on the cheek. "Bye baby be good for daddy," I told him and he nodded.

He grabbed their things and left. "I see you're doing better for yourself." He said and I nodded. "I'm almost better like to the point where I can be in a room with more than 10 people," I told him. "I'm sorry for what you went through as a child and an adult." He apologized and I nodded. "It's alright, I'm alright now. I was able to deal with that trauma already with the help of my therapist I just need to try to step out of my comfort zone and I'm kinda doing that talking to you," I said.

"What was our mom like?" He asked. "From what I can remember she was always putting me first before herself and she was really stubborn. I tried to get her to leave our dad but she never did." "As much as I'm mad at her for giving me up and keeping you I would like to get to know you better and try to you know...be a family," he said and I looked him in the eyes.