Malosi Kayden Fatu

*34 weeks pregnant*

*Jade's Pov*

"I see you're eating meat now," Jon called out as I was making tacos. "I've been eating meat for three weeks now," I said grabbing taco shells. "We're all going to the beach with the kids in an hour, you wanna come with Joseph?" He asked and I immediately shook my head no. I was extremely pregnant now and I didn't want to run into anyone.

"Jade, I just got off the phone with your lawyer." Joseph said sounding a little frustrated. "I'm going to give you two some privacy," Jon said walking out of the kitchen. I put my food before eating it. "Why did you drop the charges against that bastard?" He asked and I continued to sit there.

"What's going on?" Takecia asked walking into the kitchen with Josh. "Did you know she dropped the charges against that bastard Jason?" He asked Takecia and she shook her head. "Why did you do it? If he's manipulating you need to let me know," she said crouching down to look at me. "If I sue him...he'll sue Joseph for assault and battery and I can't let him lose his job," I said pushing my food away from me.

"How do you know this?" She asked. "He found me when we went baby shopping..."

*Flashback*

As Trin, Takecia and Galina were looking at baby clothes I stepped outside to get a breath of fresh air which definitely was a mistake. "Every time you run away, I always find you or did you forget that?" Jason asked and it took everything in me not to scream. "I could snatch you up right now but there's too many witnesses around for me to do that," he added.

"I have friends who are able to get me out of jail next time you try to call the cops on me," he said now touching my shoulders. "I-I-" "I-I nothing. You sent a whole team to come put me in a coma. Well guess what I'm back. You let that mf know too. I want you to think long and hard when you decide to take me to court 'cause if I'm going down I'm taking his ass with me." He said giving my shoulder a squeeze.

"Is everything alright?" A security guard asked walking up to us. "Everything is just peachy," he said tapping my shoulder before walking away. "Ma'am are you alright?" The security guard asked and I nodded. "Just fine..."

*Reality*

"Why didn't you tell me he was back? This was like weeks ago," Takecia said sitting in a chair in front of me. "I wanted too but I was terrified and when I'm terrified of something...nothing comes out. Like my dad killing my mom, it took me years to finally say something." "You're still getting a divorce right? Josh asked and I nodded.

"I'm just waiting for his lawyer to contact my lawyer which I don't think will ever happen." "I believe you should still press charges against that asshole," Joseph growled and Takecia's head shot up at him. "No cussing while my children are in the next room," she shot back before looking back at me.

"I want too, I really do but I can't. I don't want to see you go to jail either 'cause he'll do anything and I mean anything for you to go to prison too. We're about to have a baby together, I don't need you losing your job or going prison. I can't do this on my own and you know that. I'm willing to sacrifice getting hurt again by him than you going to prison," I told him wiping a stray tear.

Joseph tapped Takecia shoulder indicating for her to get up. He took the seat she was sitting in and grabbed my hand. "I promise you that man will never lay a hand on you ever again. And if that means I have to risk going to jail then I'll risk it but I will not let him get anywhere near you again," he said and I nodded.

"I don't want you to go to jail though," I said quietly. "And I won't go there but if I have to, to make sure you're safe then I will." I nodded before getting up. "Now go change so we can leave and when we get back we're talking to your lawyer and you're getting a restraining order against that man," he said and I nodded again before leaving the kitchen.

 "Now go change so we can leave and when we get back we're talking to your lawyer and you're getting a restraining order against that man," he said and I nodded again before leaving the kitchen

"Where did everyone go?" I asked walking downstairs. "They're meeting us there. You ready?" He questioned and I nodded. I grabbed my phone off the table and walked out the door. When we got there all of them were taking pictures with their kids.

 When we got there all of them were taking pictures with their kids

*38 weeks pregnant*

*38 weeks pregnant*

I turned the lights out in my bedroom and grabbed my glasses. I grabbed a flashlight before grabbing another baby book to read. I liked reading in the dark and the baby was arriving any day now I wanted to be prepared. I'm more focused on the baby coming then about my depression which my therapist said it was a good thing and a bad thing.

I didn't want to screw my first born up so I was doing everything I could to prepare myself. My door slightly opened and there was a knock. "You already opened the door, you might as well come in." I said looking at my baby book again. He walked in and shut the door behind him.

"Why are you reading in the dark?" He questioned turning on the light. I turned off the flashlight I was using and looked up at him. "Because I like reading in the dark." He sat at the end of my bed and stared at me. "I didn't know you wore glasses." He said staring at them. "I wear them when I have to read something...or when I'm alone. I don't really like wearing glasses," I said closing my book.

"I think you look lovely with glasses on," he said smiling at me and I returned it. "Thank you...well since you're here we need to talk about baby names," I said putting my book down next to me. "Have you thought about any names?" He asked and I nodded.

"I picked out a middle name for him but I wanted you to pick out his first name." "Really?" "Yeah, and you don't have much time either," I said rubbing my belly. "I think I already have a name picked out for the little guy." He reached up and touched my belly. "Malosi, Malo for short," I smiled at name.

"I love it, where did you find that name?" I asked. "It's a Samoan name, what is our sons middle name?" "Kayden, so Malosi Kayden Fatu." "I love it." I smiled but it was replaced with a frown as I got a contraction. "You okay?" He asked as I leaned forward. "Yeah...I just got a contraction." I got another one and I grabbed my stomach.

"Oh shit this really hurts," I stood up slowly and I felt liquid go down my leg. Joseph got up and looked over and his eyes widen. "We gotta go to the hospital now," he said coming over to me.

Next chapter: Postpartum Depression