Malosi's first birthday

*May 4th*

"Stop moving Malo," I said trying to slip his shoes on but he continued to move. "I got it." Joseph said stepping in. I gave him the shoes and Malo stopped moving so he could slip on his shoes. "Are you kidding me? He stayed still for you but when I tried to put the shoes he wouldn't stop moving," I complained.

 "Are you kidding me? He stayed still for you but when I tried to put the shoes he wouldn't stop moving," I complained

"We have a father and son relationship," he smirked as I mugged him. "I'm about to father and son my foot up your ass," I said annoyed. "You're about to be banned from hanging out with Takecia 'cause I know she taught you that," he said picking up Malo and I shrugged.

"Maybe she, maybe she didn't. Let's go we have to go to Trin's. You didn't invite anyone else right?" I asked. "No only Josh, Takecia, Jeyce, Jon, Trin, their kids, Joe, Galina and their kids." Joseph responded. "Ok good, we're not gonna be out too late right?" I asked. "No why?" He retorted. "I have an therapy appointment early in the morning," I answered opening the door.

We walked out to the car. I got in the passenger seat while Joseph put Malo in his car seat. "You're gonna go to your appointment by yourself?" He asked. "Yeah, I was gonna go with Takecia but I need to learn to go by myself." I explained as he pulled out of the driveway.

We walked in Jon and Trin's house and she had it decorated for Malo's birthday

"There's the birthday boy!" Trin exclaimed taking Malo out of my arms. I gave Takecia a hug and she pulled me aside. "How are you doing with you know?" She did an arm gesture and I pulled her outside. "I don't know, I haven't told him yet." I said quietly. "Why not?"

"Malo just turn one and I'm already pregnant...that is not what I wanted," I said to her. "What did you want?" "I wanted to wait till I was better like not taking any more medicine. I already feel like I'm failing as a mother," I admitted. "Why would you say that? You're doing a wonderful job as Malosi's mom. I know you'll a great mom to two kids," she reassured me.

"Are you sure even with the antidepressants I'm taking?" "Even with that." She gave me a hug and the door opened. "What are you guys doing out here?" Josh asked. "Just talking, boy go away." She said shooing him off. "Alright." He walked back inside closing the door behind him. "I want you to tell him by tomorrow alright. Man I need to talk to that fool about protection." I nodded as we both went back inside.

"Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday dear Malosi, happy birthday to you!" He tried to reach for the cake but I grabbed his hand 'cause a candle was still on the cake. "Blow out candle baby, like this." I demonstrated and he did the same thing blowing out the candle.

He put his hand in the cake grabbing a chunk of it. Takecia was taking photos as he ate the cake with his hands. "This reminds me of my first birthday," Galina said randomly. "Your parents did this for you?" I asked her. "Yeah did yours?" Joe elbowed her and she elbowed him back.

"I don't really remember what I did when I was younger until I was 7," I murmured turning my attention back to my son. "Don't mention her parents," Jon mumbled to her. "You might as well speak up acting like I can't here you." Takecia rubbed my back as I took Malo out of his high chair.

*The next morning*

I came back from my appointment, my therapist was able to give me some pretty solid advice on how to cope with being pregnant while still taking medicine for my depression and anxiety. "Joseph?!" I called out. "Kitchen!" I walked to the kitchen and he was loading up the dishwasher.

"We need to talk," I said pulling out a chair so I can sit. "Where's Malo?" I asked. "He's at my moms, what's up?" He asked sitting across me. "Well..." I pulled two pregnancy tests and placed it in front of him.

" I pulled two pregnancy tests and placed it in front of him

"Are you really?" He questioned picking one off them up. "Yes, I'm really pregnant. I found out a week ago and I've been trying to figure out how to tell you...but we're gonna have another kid," I mumbled the last part. "You don't seem too thrill," he responded. "Didn't expect to get pregnant this fast but I'm gonna make the best out of this," I answered.

"We're gonna have two kids in the house now. Maybe we should take the next step in our relationship," he said looking up at me. "What do you mean?" I questioned sorta confused now. "Don't you think we should get married now that we're about to have two kids?" He asked and my eyes widen...is he trying to ask me to marry him?

A/N: I have no idea what I just wrote

A/N: I have no idea what I just wrote...anyways I combined two parts so there's only twelve parts left 😀 next part: Awkwardness