Postpartum depression

*The next morning*

*Takecia's Pov*

"Alright let me know when the baby's here...ok bye." "Who was that?" Josh asked fixing his tie. "Uhh Joseph, Jade went into labor last night. There at the hospital right now so I told him to let me know when the baby was here," I said to him. "Us you mean," he corrected. "Yeah sure whatever, we gotta go I don't want to be late for my baby's graduation," I said putting my things away.

"Again our baby," he corrected and I shrugged him off.

*May 4th, Jade's Pov*

I was exhausted as fuck. I went through 32 hours of labor and 40 minutes before they decided to do a c-section because nothing was changing. I was exhausted and in pain. Joseph was sitting on his recliner holding Malosi in his arms. There was knocking on the door before it opened.

"Hi," Takecia said walking in with Josh, Trin and Jon. "Hi." I said almost in a whisper. "Is this him," Trin asked. "No it's a loner," Joseph said sarcastically. "Shut your mouth."

"Can I hold him?" Takecia asked and Joseph nodded

"Can I hold him?" Takecia asked and Joseph nodded. He carefully handed her Malo without waking him. "He's so precious," she said looking at Josh. "I know that look the answer is no." "Oh come on Jaciyah is already leaving college in like 3 months-" "And we still have a 11 year old troublemaker," he said cutting her off.

*Six months later (Joseph's Pov)*

It's been six months since Malosi's been born. In these last few months Jon discovered Jade had PPD (postpartum depression) which caused her to distance herself from our son. Not get out bad do anything. We thought it was her depression 'cause that's what she went through before she got pregnant or at least before she found out.

She went on some medication for it and started to get better. A couple months after she got help we decided to give it a try and date. We're taking it extremely slow. One because her husband never signed the divorce papers and his lawyer is trying to drag this whole process out.

Her lawyer tried to get the judge involved but apparently he's paying the judge...I mean it's the only logical explanation. The other reason is 'cause I know it's hard for her to trust anyone after what she went through with that bastard. I understand why she didn't want to press charges against for me but at this point I rather go to prison than have him try to torture her anymore.

*Jade's Pov*

"Hi my chunky baby," I murmured before picking up my six month old from his crib.