[fourteen]

Ash.

She sneaks a look inside the McDonald's bag, eyes taking over the greasy goodness. "Thank you, by the way," she mutters. She looks over at him. "I'll pay you back."

His eyes remain on the road, his face full of concentration like it does when he's working. His eyes soften a bit, "It's really not necessary."

"Oh, but it is," she replies stubbornly. He only smiles a bit, knowing he wouldn't take her money. She sighs contently, letting the smell take over her senses. "I've changed my mind," she decides sheepishly.

He glances at her, "Yeah? About what?"

"I want to go back to my place."

He laughs shortly, "Darling, we're going to my place."

She cringes, "Don't call me that-"

"More than likely I will call you what I please because most of the time your reasoning is invalid and has no reasoning to it at all."

She groans inwardly, pulling out a French-fry and chomping on it.

--

When they arrive to Harry's apartment, much to Ash's dismay, he takes the bag from her after he opens her door. She thanks him quietly and they head inside the lobby. She proceeds to thank the door man and say hello to the woman in the lobby behind a large desk.

Harry rushes her, not wanting any more distractions. He was so hungry his stomach was eating at his insides. Plus he was ready to revel in that fact that Ashton Kingsley would be in his apartment.

But then again he wasn't prepared and he hadn't cleaned his apartment properly. Sure it was decent, he refused to let it get out of hand.

So, when they entered the room, he watched her face intently to see her reaction. Though, he acted casually as he sat the bag down on the coffee table in his living room.

She was surprised, to say the least. It was cleaner than her apartment and she imagined Harry needing to be taken care of and such. He didn't seem capable of himself which confused her but she didn't address it.

"It's nice," she mutters. She looks back to Harry to see him already looking at her. He smiles shyly, rubbing the back of his neck.

"Uh, I'm gonna go change out of this uncomfortable suit. Help yourself, you have to be starved," he replies, gesturing to the bag.

She nodded, but when he left she simply explored the apartment a bit more. She found herself exploring the bathroom and the kitchen, which was rather large, and lastly she was met with a closed bedroom door which she assumed was Harry's room. She could hear shuffling behind the door so she decides to just go back to the kitchen.

Before she even takes a step away the door swings open to reveal an entirely new Harry. A Harry with sweatpants and a t-shirt. A Harry that was so beyond beautiful by being himself that he blew ignorant, bossy Harry out of the way. She gave him a lopsided smile in a shy way, her cheeks blushing slightly.

"I'm hungry," he says and widens his eyes a bit for emphasis on the the word hungry. She smiles in agreement, following him off to the kitchen.

--

The movie had ended and Harry could only smile to himself because God, did Ashton drive him insane. She insisted on watching Buy Me Love. She admitted to him that the young Patrick Dempsey would always have her heart and oddly enough, he believed her.

"Best movie ever," she mumbles lazily. He chuckles, looking over at her. Her hand held her chin up and her elbow kept her in place on the arm of the couch. Her eyes were droopy and her position caused her favorite v-neck to show all too much.

He knew she was hungover. And even though they'd watched movies all day it was only around six in the afternoon. He loved spending time with her, to get to know her. Even though she wouldn't open up soberly, he knew she had something serious eating away at her.

A beautiful woman like her wouldn't drink during the day or have so many rules for herself. Damn rules. All he can picture is her tear-stained cheeks pressing against his chest last night. Body heat radiated off of both them, legs tangled in a mess.

He wanted her. And even if she didn't want him back, he'd have her.

--

Omg!

That was like 740 words not including the a/n

Be proud. This was a needed update and I'm sorry if it's crappy. I have had a crappy week. Bad things happen to me all the time. This book literally became my life last Friday.. So I have experience on cheating now and maybe it'll make this book ten times better to have gone through everything she'll go through. Ugh I don't know. Thanks for reading.