Chapter 600 Retrieve Tianmu Bead

  Zhou Peng lowered his head and looked at the snacks on the table, then raised his head and looked at Murong Jin with a cold face. "My dear friend Murong, thank you for the snacks you prepared for me."

  Murong Jin looked at Zhou Peng and continued with a cold face: "I asked you to eat these six pieces of snacks."

  Shen Xuyao sat aside and frowned unconsciously. "Murong."

  When Murong Jin heard her lover's scolding, she turned her head and looked at him. "Xu Yao, he is just a robber and a thief. Why do you have to talk to him so much?"

  "Murong, I owe them the Zhou family for the consequences of my past life and this." At this point, Shen Xuyao sighed.

  Murong Jin looked at his lover's calm face, and the anger on his face was extinguished a lot. "But he..."

  "There is nothing wrong with monks fighting against the sky and looking for opportunities. I can't blame him. Didn't we also take some opportunities left by other races?"

  When Murong Jin heard this, he stared in displeasure and immediately retorted: "How is that the same? What we took is something without an owner, but what he took is something that has an owner."

  "You two immortal friends, there is no need to quarrel over me. Since this snack was made for me by Immortal Murong, I should taste it." After saying that, Zhou Peng reached out to take the cakes on the plate, but Shen Xuyao stopped him.

Zhou Peng raised his head and looked at Shen Xuyao. Looking at Shen Xuyao's calm and unruffled face, Zhou Peng smiled with relief. "I know that you are its master. From the first time I saw you, I knew that you were its master. Only you can make it quiet. When I stay by your side, it will be as obedient as a docile lamb. Shun, but it will become restless as soon as I leave your side."

  When Shen Xuyao heard this, he sighed helplessly. "Zhou Peng, I just said that some things are destined. If you can't control it, it will drain your immortal power, absorb all your flesh and blood, and make you disappear into ashes."

  "I know, I know I'm about to die. I can feel that the immortal power in my body is passing away every day." At this point, Zhou Peng's eyes were full of bitterness.

  "You're not supposed to fuse it."

  "Back then, a few friends and I went out to experience and look for opportunities. We were in a big mountain and saw a man in black robe fighting with a strange tree. The man in black robe was very strong, and the strange tree was also very powerful. I My friends and I didn't dare to get close, so we all hid aside and watched secretly for fear of being affected. Later, the man in black robe burned the strange tree and dug out a green bead the size of a rubber ball from the pit of the tree. At that time, I didn’t know what the bead was. I just instinctively felt that the bead was full of fairy energy. After that, the man in black robe wanted to take the bead away, but the bead broke away from him and went directly towards It flew over me. Later, it entered my sea of consciousness. I was confused at the time, and my strength suddenly rose from the late stage of Xuxian to the peak of Immortal King. I injured the black-robed man with one palm. The black-robed man I was defeated. After that, I returned to the Zhou family."

  Shen Xuyao couldn't help but raise his eyebrows when he heard Zhou Peng's story. Man in black robe? Who is he? He should be the one who burned his lotus seeds.

  Zhou Peng looked at Shen Xuyao and Murong Jin, and continued: "After I returned to the Zhou family, my health became worse and worse. Later, my grandfather and my father refined a lot of elixirs for me, but after I took them, I also... There was no improvement at all. Later, my grandfather looked up some notes left by the ancestors of the Yang family. Because my Yang family was once a big family in the Heaven Realm, and many of my ancestors were powerful immortal emperors, so some of the history books in the family are relatively complete. From the ancient books, I learned that what I am integrating is the Tianmu Pearl, one of the Ten Directions Dzi Pearls. Although this object is a peerless fairy treasure, it has an owner. Only Emperor Xuantian can control it, and it also has an owner. He only recognizes the emperor as his master, and will not make contracts with other ordinary people, nor will he be driven by other ordinary people."