Chapter 610 Father Xiao's Regret

Chapter 610 Father Xiao’s Regret

  Shen Xuyao's family of four lived on the island for three months. During dinner, Shen Xuyao looked at the four children and said: "Xuanxuan, Ruirui, you two brothers have successfully advanced to the virtual immortal. It's time for you and me to retreat. In this way, I will leave the wood spirit behind." Come down and protect you. You have to be more careful yourselves."

  "Father, you don't have to worry. The child is no longer a child. The child will definitely protect himself and his two fathers."

  When Shen Xuyao heard his eldest son's words, he nodded with satisfaction. He took off the Eight Treasure Ring from his neck and gave it to his son. "Xuanxuan, your grandfather, grandma, great-grandfather and great-grandmother are all in seclusion in the Eight Treasure Rings? Your great-grandfather is attacking the virtual immortal, and your grandfather, grandmother and great-grandmother are attacking the ninth level. For a moment, they The four of them will not come out of seclusion. When they are about to come out of seclusion, Xiaomu can let them out. If any of the four of you wants to go into seclusion, you can also ask Xiaomu to take the person into the ring space. Xiaomu is my wood spirit and can control it. ring."

  "Yes, my child has remembered it." Nodding, Shen Xuan said yes.

  Shen Xuyao thought for a while and then said: "In addition, the Wang family of three and the Zhuo family of four both live in Daliu Shu Village. If the four of you meet people from the two families in the future, help them as much as you can. However, Remember not to identify with them. Lest we harm them."

"Yes, I understand." Shen Xuan nodded slightly and said yes.

  Shen Xuyao looked at his eldest son and nodded with satisfaction.

  "Father, Dad, I have just come out of seclusion, why are you going to seclusion so soon?"

  Shen Xuyao turned his head, looked at his little son who looked reluctant, and showed a doting smile. "Your father and I have stabilized our strength and should go into seclusion. Later, when our strength returns to its peak, our family can get together again."

  "Father, what was your most powerful strength? Was it god-level?"

  "No, it's not the god level, it's half a step below the gods. I am the Lord of the Immortal Realm and cannot cultivate to the realm of the gods. However, you and your elder brother can give it a try in the future. In the future, when we return to the Heaven Realm, I can request Master, let him take the four of you to practice in the God Realm."

  When Shen Rui heard this, his eyes widened. "Can I go to the God Realm?"

  "Of course, your father, me, and your third uncle have all been to the God Realm. Our master only has three of us disciples, so he often takes us to the God Realm. One is to broaden our horizons, and the other is It’s also to facilitate our cultivation.”

  "Father, what is the God Realm like?" Shen Rui was very curious about this. Although the other three people did not ask, they were also very curious.

  "Actually, the God Realm is similar to the Immortal Realm. However, you cannot go out in the God Realm. For example, after we go to the God Realm, we can only stay in Master's continent. We cannot go to other gods' continents. If we don't get permission from others, , if you go to a continent where people go to God, they can kill you with just a thought."

  When Shen Rui heard this, he couldn't help but twitch the corner of his mouth. "It's so scary!"

  "Of course, gods are truly omniscient and omnipotent beings. They have boundless divine power, their own continent, and their own plane. They are the masters of all things and all things."