Chapter 665: Begging Master

  Shen Xuyao and Murong Jin were chatting with their families when Heaven suddenly came and appeared in front of everyone.

  Shen Xuyao, Murong Jin and Kong Ming immediately stepped forward, bent down and knelt down. "Disciple pays homage to Master."

  "Greetings, Master!" Bowing their heads, Shen Xuan and the others immediately saluted.

  "Greetings to the Lord God!" Lowering their heads, Feng Yinglang and Xiao Jin also saluted hurriedly.

  Tiandao looked at everyone and nodded slightly. Said: "Xuan Tian, Qing Yan, Kong Ming, you follow me."

  "Yes!" The three of them stood up and left with Tiandao.

  Everyone looked at the disappearing figures of the four people, their expressions were not good, especially brothers Shen Xuan and Shen Rui. What they were most afraid of was that their master would separate their father. Every day they lived here, they would try their best to persuade Master, but Master would not listen at all.

  Arriving in a bamboo forest, Tiandao stopped and turned his head to look at the three disciples.

  The three of them did not dare to neglect and immediately knelt in front of Tiandao. "Master."

  Tiandao's eyes fell on Shen Xuyao and he couldn't help but sigh. "Xuan Tian, I punished you by going down to earth for five million years. Why do you still get entangled with Qingyan and give birth to a child with him?"

  "Master, it's the disciple's fault. It was the disciple who abducted Qingyan. Please don't punish Qingyan. The disciple is willing to bear all the blame."

  "No, I fell in love with Xuantian first. Master, please don't blame Xuantian." Shaking his head, Murong Jin immediately retorted.

  "I don't care who of you falls in love with whom first. You should not be in love with lust. This time, when you come back, you should take care of the fairy world and the devil world! I will give you 30 million years. If If you can wield the sword of wisdom to cut off the love, then you can stay in the heaven forever and be the Immortal Lord in the fairy world and the devil emperor in the devil world. However, if you are stubborn and continue to be entangled together. Thirty million years later, I will I will punish you to go through more calamities until you are no longer obsessed with me."

  When Shen Xuyao heard this, he repeatedly said yes. "Yes, I understand. I asked Master to worry about it."

  "Disciple understands." Murong Jin lowered his head and immediately agreed.

  Tiandao turned his head and looked at Kong Ming. "Kong Ming, do you know your guilt?"

  "Amitabha, this young monk is aware of his sin. I ask Master to show mercy and not to punish Ao Lie. This young monk is willing to shoulder all the blame."

  When Tiandao heard this, he let out a long sigh. "The three of you were born in the Chaos Lotus Pond and grew up in the Chaos Lotus Pond. You are just flower fairies. Where did you get all those emotions? If you want children, you can just divide the plants yourself. Why do you need to find a partner?"

  "Master, I don’t know when this disciple started. There is only Qingyan in my heart and eyes. When I see him happy, I feel happy. When I see him unhappy, I feel sad. If I can’t see him for a day, I will I was sad for a day. If I could see him from a distance, the disciple would feel satisfied. The disciple could not forget his feelings and failed the master's expectations. It is the disciple's fault." Lowering his head, Shen Xuyao knelt in front of Tiandao and kowtowed repeatedly.