Chapter 654 The mysterious old man

  The realm of gods, the realm of heaven

  This is a rolling sacred mountain, with various sacred trees growing on the mountain, and all kinds of unnamed flowers blooming in spectacular colors. There are also gurgling brooks in the forest, as well as rising waves of divine mist. The scenery here is as beautiful as a painting, and it looks extremely unreal.

  Shen Xuan and the other six people walked in the jungle with wary expressions on their faces. Everyone's expressions were not very pretty. They have been here for five days, but they can't find a way to leave, and they haven't seen a single person, not even a fairy monster. This made all six of them feel vaguely uneasy.

  The six people walked forward and came to the outside of the woods. They found that there was a small wooden house outside the woods. Next to the wooden house, there is a very large lake. The water in the lake is blue-black, and gray mist floats from the lake from time to time, which looks very strange.

  Wind Shadow Wolf stopped and looked at the other five people. "There is a wooden house ahead. I'll go check it out. You guys wait for me here."

  When Xiao Jin heard this, he couldn't help but frown. "I will go with you."

  "No, you stay to protect the children. If you encounter a strong enemy, you take them away first. I will help you buy time." Having been here for five days, Fengyinglang knows very well that the master here must be very powerful. High, must be above him. However, he promised Xiaoyuan that he would protect the four children. He must protect the children.

  When Xiao Jin heard this, his expression changed. "wind!"

  "Listen to me, don't talk nonsense." After saying that, the Wind Shadow Wolf had already flown in the direction of the wooden house.

  Xiaojin gritted his teeth and hid behind a big tree with his four children. Use your soul power to check the situation over there.

  Wind Shadow Wolf came to the wooden house and saw a person sitting on the stone pier in the yard. This person had not been sitting there all the time, but he suddenly appeared when Wind Shadow Wolf approached the door of the yard.

  This man is dressed in white, has white hair, a white beard, a crane-haired face, and a fairy-like appearance. He has an aura that transcends external objects, giving people a sense of sacredness, solemnity, and unattainability. You always have the feeling that if you look at the other person, you are blaspheming the other person.

  The Wind Shadow Wolf stared at the other party and narrowed his eyes. He asked in a cold voice: "Who are you?"

  The white-robed old man glanced at Feng Yinglang lightly. "Leave the four dolls and go all the way east. You and your partner can leave here."

  Hearing this, Feng Yinglang's eyes became more wary. "No way, they are my sons."

  Hearing this, the old man raised the corners of his mouth slightly. "Three of them are humans and one is a golden-patterned ghost spider. How could they be born from a wolf?"

  "They are my brother's sons and my cubs. As long as I live, I will never allow anyone to harm them."

  "Okay, then you go die!" After saying this, the old man waved his sleeves, and the Wind Shadow Wolf flew directly backwards.

  "bump……"

  The Wind Shadow Wolf crashed into a towering tree, but the tree did not move at all, not even a leaf fell, and there was no damage at all, but the Wind Shadow Wolf was bounced back. Lying on the ground vomiting blood.