Chapter 605: First Arrival at Golden Lion City

  Shen Xuyao waited in the cave for a while and saw his wife coming back. "How is Xiaomeng?"

  Murong Jin was stunned when he heard his partner's question, and then said: "He's fine, let him rest!"

  Hearing this, Shen Xuyao nodded slightly and said nothing more. He took out the bathtub, put a body-refining potion in the bathtub, and put some spiritual water and flame stones from the space ring, then took off his clothes and stepped into the bathtub to take a bath.

  Murong Jin walked over and came behind her lover, picked up water and sprinkled it on Shen Xuyao's shoulders.

  "Come down and join us."

  Murong Jin pursed her lips after receiving her lover's invitation. He raised his hand and waved, and all the clothes on his body flew to the hangers.

  Shen Xuyao looked at his wife stepping into the tub and smiled. He hugged the person directly and pressed him against the edge of the tub.

  "Xu Yao!" Murong Jin raised his hand and held the man's face. He looked deeply into the other person's eyes.

  Shen Xuyao took Murong Jin's hand, lowered his head and kissed the tip of his ear. "Xiao Meng is our daughter-in-law, and I treat him like a son."

  "I know." The two of them had the same mind, and Murong Jin naturally understood Xu Yao's thoughts.

  Hearing this, Shen Xuyao turned his head and stared at his wife's face. "But you're jealous."

  Murong Jin looked awkward when he heard this. "I, I don't like you touching other people."

  Although, Murong Jin knew that Xu Yao wanted to help Xiao Meng improve her cultivation qualifications because he was Xuan Xuan's partner. Although, Murong Jin knew that if Xiao Meng could not bear Xu Yao's spiritual speech skills and almost fell off the chair, Xu Yao would not have been able to help him. Although he knew everything in his heart, he still felt depressed and uncomfortable. His partner is so excellent and unique. He doesn't want others to see how good Xu Yao is. He just wants Xu Yao to love him alone.

  "When performing Spiritual Word Technique, it is best to contact the opponent's body so that the power of Spiritual Word Technique can be brought into full play. Xiao Meng's qualification is only level five. It is estimated that it will take a month at the fastest to upgrade him to level nine. After a month, I won’t have any physical contact with him again.”

  Murong Jin looked at his serious partner and nodded slightly. "I see."

  "I'm not happy!" Shen Xuyao asked with a smile after biting his lover's earlobe.

  "No." Shaking his head, Murong Jin said firmly no.

  "Jealous." As he said that, Shen Xuyao suddenly pressed on Murong Jin's body.

  Murong Jin exclaimed, frowned, and looked at the other party with confused eyes.

  "You just need to deal with it." With a low smile, Shen Xuyao kissed the other person's lips directly.

  Shen Xuyao, Murong Jin and Xiao Meng's family lived on the desert island for another three months. During this period, Shen Xuyao used spiritual words to help Xiao Meng improve his cultivation qualification from level five to level nine. Afterwards, Shen Xuyao gave Xiao Meng some fairy crystals and some body-refining potions. He took Xiao Meng into the Lei Chi space and asked him to refine his body and stabilize his strength. And Shen Xuyao left the desert island with Murong Jin.